3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

I was 11 stone 8lb yesterday. I've been doing kettlebells, swimming and boxercise - so a bit gutted but I know my eating was a bit dodgy one day and had a night out with lots of beer, however I did think I'd done enough. Oh well. Back to basics. Clean eating. No drinking. Good syns. Aim is 2lb off by next week.
Going to turn this around....

Hi Rosie hope you don't mind but I'm gonna WI on a Friday from now on so I'll not have a WI for this week. Fridays are a lot easier for me. Will update you tomorrow for nest weeks figures

Thanks

Star week + a bad back + a KFC day = 2.5lbs on:cry:.

that's a fab loss - well done you. :)

I stayed the same again this week. Fed up xx
Know the feeling very well. Hang in there and it will come off

0.5 off :D xx
well done

2.5lbs on for me. 3.5lbs to go until target!
You'll get there soon. don't worry

0.5 off for me
well done

I did it!! I finally hit my target of 3st 1lb after 75 weeks!! 4.5lbs off this week. :D
very well done. congratulations. It is a massive loss.

Fantastic well done hun xx

0.5 lb off for me. Slowly but surely :) I think my target for this challenge looks too ambitious to achieve now. Rosie can you reduce my target to 14 lbs. Thanks :) xx
No problem. I have reduced your target

2.5lbs off :)
I told you it will be a massive loss this week

I was 11 stone 8lb yesterday. I've been doing kettlebells, swimming and boxercise - so a bit gutted but I know my eating was a bit dodgy one day and had a night out with lots of beer, however I did think I'd done enough. Oh well. Back to basics. Clean eating. No drinking. Good syns. Aim is 2lb off by next week.
Going to turn this around....
Never mind we must live as normal life as possible and enjoy.

Hi Rosie hope you don't mind but I'm gonna WI on a Friday from now on so I'll not have a WI for this week. Fridays are a lot easier for me. Will update you tomorrow for nest weeks figures

Thanks
No problem. Whichever day is convenient for you is fine by me.

Star week + a bad back + a KFC day = 2.5lbs on:cry:.
Draw a line under it and start again

Well done on the losses:) I lost 4lbs this week :) I got my 2 1/2 stone award and I'm halfway to target.
excellent loss

that's a fab loss - well done you. :)

Another 1.5lb off for me.
excellent

Well done on the fab losses everyone

Some great losses keep it up everyone lol x

1/2 off for me this week. Next week could be interesting celebrating the arrival of my new nephew, syns the limit for me this weekend. Will be back to plan Monday again.

3.5lbs for me

my original target was 24 lbs

started at 82.6 kg, today i'm 80.1 kg a loss of 2.5kg = 5.5lbs

i'm not going to make my target but with 4 more weigh-ins to Easter i'm hoping to take at least another 4kg off

ffynnon 24 lbs (lost 5.5 - 18.5 to go)

Had another bad week, so far only been on plan Monday. And Tuesday to Friday absolutely terrible. Going to have lots of speed and superspeed foods between now and Monday night, hopefully pull something back so I don't gain. Why do I keep doing it?

Had another bad week, so far only been on plan Monday. And Tuesday to Friday absolutely terrible. Going to have lots of speed and superspeed foods between now and Monday night, hopefully pull something back so I don't gain. Why do I keep doing it?

I feel the same, since weigh in I've been terrible, keep binge eating! See if we can draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow! We can do it :)

Weigh in tonight, and start of 6 week slimathon.

Bought some exercise dvd off e bay, sick of the ones i have so hopefully will feel a bit more motivated good luck to all weighers i will not hit target but some off is better than none lol x

2lb off 7 to go!

Can I please change my target to 28lbs by Easter? Lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm amazed at so thats 23lbs in total now :)

Back