3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Over the moon, lost 3lbs this week. So lost total of 5.5lbs with 15.5lbs to go. Don't think I will hit target loss, but I'm gonna get as near to it as possible.

I feel the same, since weigh in I've been terrible, keep binge eating! See if we can draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow! We can do it :)

Well, just got back from weigh in, I lost a staggering 3lbs. Pleased is an understatement.

Some great losses keep it up everyone lol x

1/2 off for me this week. Next week could be interesting celebrating the arrival of my new nephew, syns the limit for me this weekend. Will be back to plan Monday again.

3.5lbs for me

my original target was 24 lbs

started at 82.6 kg, today i'm 80.1 kg a loss of 2.5kg = 5.5lbs

i'm not going to make my target but with 4 more weigh-ins to Easter i'm hoping to take at least another 4kg off

ffynnon 24 lbs (lost 5.5 - 18.5 to go)

Am wondering if I missed updating last week.. But i lost 2lb last week and 1lb this week, so am 6lb down now - thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

down another 0.5lbs today! Slowly but surely coming off, not sure if i will hit target though! Hopefully when I get back onto EE it will start moving!

2lb off 7 to go!

Can I please change my target to 28lbs by Easter? Lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm amazed at so thats 23lbs in total now :)

Over the moon, lost 3lbs this week. So lost total of 5.5lbs with 15.5lbs to go. Don't think I will hit target loss, but I'm gonna get as near to it as possible.

well done everyone..

Well done everyone. FANTASTIC

:booboo: all week... gained 6.5lb. (eat utter rubbish, tonsillitis so tinned soups an bread... plus night out so all expected!!)

only 2 more weigh ins before surgery an will miss about a month so hope can stick at it :eek:

-2lbs this week! So happy! Got my 2st award and my bronze body magic award! :D Hope everyone has a good day! xx

As I'm not weighing in this week, it'll be a STS for me. Target next week I promise lol!

2.5 lb gain for me. My birthday goodies are to blame but I'm back 100% today. I started a keep fit class this week and my endophins are gone through the roof so I'll be keep that up :) well done everyone and if you're down in the dumps, get out walking and enjoy the longer evenings xx

Weigh in today 11 stone 5.5lb. At last the scale moved.

Lost 1lb of the 2.5 gained last week. Hopefullly the rest will come off next week and some more.

A pound off for me so slowly going in the right direction.

Letmeout 12st – Target 7 (3 lost – 4 to go)

Back