3 months in and still going strong

That should say till not ill - I've been on the wine - purely medicinal you know

haha Toots - guess that was the red wine that went with the pasta last night? My typing goes haywire even without the booze, usually my right hand types quicker than my left so end up muddling the letters up. A bit like the old Morcambe & Wise sketch ... all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order!

Feeling brighter this morning and hoping to stay with TS over the weekend - plenty of stuff to keep me busy so should be ok.

Will steel myself for monday evening when my daughter & I are going around a couple of potential wedding venues - ready for her Feb 2012 wedding. It all seems madly early to me but she assures me that it needs sorting about a year in advance. Loads of lovely places to choose from but all much too expensive, with the spare cash we can muster up between us all i.e. not much- I think it will be a case of meeting up at an outdoor soup kitchen after a ceremony at the registry office - listening to my OH's POV thats what he seems to want!! (can you sense the tension building already! lol)

haha Toots - guess that was the red wine that went with the pasta last night?
QUOTE]

Why do I always get the blame :eek: As Bart Simpson would say - it wasn't me :rolleyes:

Be strong on monday - if there's any samples, let your daughter try them

xx

Oh dear, not strong at all - yesterday substituted 2 meals for low carb food - ok with that - unplanned but still sort of controlled and should have been ok(ish).

Today forgot bar for lunch then straight out to see the wedding places - ok at first one, but then it was 7pm and quite frankly I had to eat something! I don't think butternut squash stuffed with feta & various yummy things with roasted veg counts as low carb really does it! lol!

Never mind, I'm hoping that will have helped get the cravings out of my system for a while. Back to 100% tomorrow - I've put my lunchtime bar in my bag already so \I don't forget it again.

Straight back on! Atta girl :hug99:

xxx

Ey up, owup! Just been reading your diary. You are doing fab, and I know it's very difficult to get back on track following a blip (planned or unplanned) :cry:

However, you know Exante works, and you have a plan for an interim goal on this plan before you swap to SW. You CAN do this :D .

You have less to lose now than you have lost, and that's no mean feat. Keep focussed, and we'll all do this together.

Thanks Missy & Toots. I know I can get there, just life getting in the way a bit at the moment I guess. I was pleased this morning cos I put on a top I thought would fit ok now whic has been at the back of the cupboard waiting for me to get thinner - I had to put it back in the too big pile!! My sister is going to get another nice top to encourage her (she is trying to lose on Atkins and is a couple of sizes larger than me at the moment).

I got on ok today, new packs arrived and enjoyed my lunch-time bar. Thinking of joining a local gym which my daughter is going to - may stick to the wii for a bit longer as not quite got the confidence to do it yet.

Tomorrow is another day - weigh in first thing, although I am not expecting much more than a lb or 2 really.

Good luck for you WI tomorrow

Know what you mean about the gym - this time last year I was a (not so) little gym bunny - now I'm so unfit that I'm too self conscious to go :(

xxx

Good day today, stuck to 100% and feeling more positive. Did lots of wii and enjoyed it as well.

Come on - what was the result??!!!

xxx

ha ha - sorry Toots!, yes it was a 2lb loss so I was reaaly pleased considering my two off days - if I can do that again this week I will be really pleased - but I doubt it cos I have already had an off day (yesterday) and not been 100% today either (although only an apple & some grapes). Tomorrow is Sunday lunch with my elderly parents so I had already planned to eat something - trouble is they really don't get the idea of the diet and it will be very hard to stick to "sensible" options - I will do my best though - my sister gave me a little tip - suggested that I get up when they are eating dessert (my step-mum makes fantastic puddings) and offer to make coffee for them - that way I it is easier to avoid having to turn the down.

I am thinking of trying 4 meals a day next week to see if that cuts down my urge to add things & cheat. It it helps I think it will be better to have 4 meals & stick to the plan than 3 & cheat?

Anyway - will update again on Monday.

Hope you all have a good Sat night & Sunday.

xx

Well done!!!!

Good tip from your sis - puddings are the worst!! My dad nearly wore some apple crumble today ;)

xxx

Well, I wasn't very good on Sunday, but could have been a lot worse - been 100% yesterday & today - taking it day by day at the moment and enjoying it when it goes well.

Wi tomorrow - expecting to sts or maybe lose 1lb? Will update in the evening.

Good luck

xxx

Well I am suprised that I lost 2lb again! Suprised and pleased!

Had a couple of low carb nibbles yesterday & today, but ok now to motor through the rest of the week and hopefully leave the 13's behind me on the next weigh in.

Is it me or has it gone really cold again? If I am feeling it here in the South West it must be super cold for you in Scotland Joanne?

Well done on the loss Owup. It has been freezing the past few days and apparently its to get even colder over the weekend. I just hope it doesnt snow again. Dont think I could cope with any more of the white stuff - especially since Im planning on wearing heels at the weekend, lol.

Hopefully there won't be any ice around for you to slip on! Keep warm. x

Back