3 months in and still going strong

Well, another weekend almost done - hubby is in the kitchen cooking a Christmas cake (which I will have a piece of at Christmas time) - the smell will soon start to filter through to add to my Sunday evening joy as I am already hankering after a roast dinner. I know I don't want it really and am not even hungry but that doesn't seem to stop me wanting it. So I am better off on here to occupy myself for a while.

Hopefully I will feel a bit more positive tomorrow - have been feeling quite grumpy today - for no reason in particular.

My hubby sat eating pate. I just love the stuff and after just having a baby and finally being able to eat it, it was very tempting to snatch it off him and eat it, lol. so I came on here, I'm only on day 4 (going well 8lb off so far) I always come on here if I'm struggling a bit, its great to see so much success (yours included) xxx

Thanks LittlemissD - and good luck - you are probably over the worst already!

Feel much more positive today ahving dragged myself through Monday.

Weigh in day tomorrow - hope to get under 13 & half stone.

Good luck tomorrow, hope the scales are good to you!

Good luck for the weigh in owup! I never did get round to putting any plants in :( Seem to have worked nearly every weekend and am so tired I don't have the energy when I get home from work. I hope your pansies etc, are looking cheery :D

sx

Just found your diary, good luck for weigh in

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Didn't do as well as I hoped - only 1lb lost! I felt really cheesed off as I have been pretty good even though not 100% - but was ok all day at work - until I got home and before I even knew it had a few biscuits - madness eh?! I then followed them up with some horrible chewy sweets left from halloween in case trick/treaters called. Still, I think I have got that splurge out of my system and will be 100% and all next week.

It was a really odd one for me because I usually crave for savouries not sweet.

The flowers are looking great Susie - especially the ones out the front which are all pretty in pinks & purples - so they greet me on the way home - ( I can just make them out in the light of the streetlamps!!). Sorry you've had to work so many weekends - hopefully you can get a bit of rest soon?

Take care all, will catch up tomorrow to let you know if I have been a better exante-er and stuck to 100% after my sulky tantrum today!

1lb is still in the right direction - it is like the scales are mocking us though when it happens. x

Of course you are both right - its just so frustrating after last weeks great result.

It's still a lb less to loose, hoping for a good week for you this week :)

Thanks Kas, better today & more positive.

You're doing really well! 16 weeks - well done, very proud :-D xxxx

Thanks Shuffler!

proud of you too, you can keep at it for another week or two eh!

I'm slowly catching you up...!

See you tomorrow xx

Well done - it's another 1lb in the right direction and the total loss is fab-u-lous!!

xxx

Well done on the pound lost, I know its frustrating when you've tried hard and the scales don't reflect it :sigh: but hopefully you will reap the benefits next week. I have the next few days off now as doing nights later in the week so I think I might do those plants :D

The weeks I haven't lost much I know I haven't drunk all my water, when I have had good water weeks that has been the best losses so keep guzzling! ;)

S x

Well done on the weight loss! I have about the same total amount of weight to lose as you and had started a VLCD at around about the same time as you and joined the gym at the same time. The gym instructor told me off for not eating properly so since September I have been eating 'normal' healthy food and exercising loads and lost a grand total of.....0lbs! If I'd started exante in August I could have been where you are now instead of still being stuck on the 233lb mark :(
You've done really well and I'm just waiting on delivery of my first exante products so I can follow your lead.

thanks for the continued support & encouragement everyone.

Hope you are enjoying your time off Susie.

Good luck with exante Sandwich - I have found this site really helpful and supportive, so hopefully it will help you through your first few days and weeks as well.

week 17 - lost 3 lbs, so much better, but still a bit disappointed. I was really hoping to be under 13st by start of December - we will see - only 1 week left to lose 5lbs!?

Back