<3 my CWP diary <3 100% honest!

Boribabes

hey

i'm doing cwp with my two friends. we all have 3-4 stone to lose.

i have been on cwp for 2 weeks so far and lost 1st 1lb. i am doing 4 products a day. have found it easier to over buy so i can just decide what i fancy when it comes to having a product.... i love the porridge, spag bol, tetras and bars (lemon, choc mint and peanut are my fave so far).

i have stuck 100% to the plan apart from my weigh in days where i keep having more products than i should do (6 last weigh in and i had 8!!! yesterday)..

last night i was naughty and had my 1st drink in two weeks (one double vodka and one glass of red)- the benefits of this was i was tipsy straight away but then i went home and had a spag bol and two bars! oops. scales are same weight this AM and i am going to try and just have 3 products today (i'm allowed 4 per day).

this is my diary.. i will try and update as much as poss. i find it interesting to see what products others use and if these may have any effects on your weight loss?

i drink lots of herbal tea, tea, black coffee and coke zero and would not be able to live without sugar free gum. i have heard mixed things about whether or not i am allowed the above but have them anyway and haven't found they have any effect yet.

xxxx

ps. my consultant is AMAZING! she has a open door policy and i get weighed regularly- around every 4-6 days. she is very motherly and i don't want to let her, my friends or myself down!

Back