3 stone for christmas ...

KEMummy

Hello everyone ... or anyone?

After starting, stopping, starting and stopping slimming world countless times, losing a stone and gaining it back plus more. A colleague gave me 6 days worth of packs. Consists of shakes and bars. I have stalked this site for months reading mainly Slimming World recipes and diaries, but thought I may as well throw myself right in with this diet.

I am starting tomorrow, I feel a little nervous if I am honest. I am worried I can't do it?

Anyway I am now 18 stone 1 lb which is just plain ridiculous lol so here we go ...

Hi, kemummy!! I hear you! I've been dithering all year and getting bigger in the process. Have promised myself to do slim and save 100%, starting Wednesday, which is when I return to work after my summer break. I haven't weighed yet but know it will be a shocker as I've only got two pairs of trousers that fit!! Good luck - I'll be following your progress.

By the way, having done Lighter Life a few years ago I remember the nerves. I won't lie. The first week can be tricky. Your mind might play games with you. But once you get into ketosis it really does get much much easier. (Will have to come back and read this post myself during the first few days I think!!) you may get a slight headache from carb withdrawal but drink plenty of water and remind yourself it will pass.

Hey KEMummy, how has your first week been?

Hi I have just received my pack am aiming to start on Sunday I too am a little worried but at 17 stones I need to sort myself out , hope we can help one another

Back