3 Stone gone, 18lbs to go...

lou1

Well i started my journey with Lipotrim and i got to the 9st11lb mark and was advised to come off tfr (and i pretty much had had enough!) but i was 18lbs off target and now im back on the tfr wagon with exante! I tried to get back on a few times but just couldnt get passed day2/3 im now on day 5 and feel great!!

Ive honestly found it so hard because im so close to target that i get complacent but this time im flying it!

I hope to give some support to anyone that needs it!

Louise

It's great to hear Louise that pushing yourself through the first few days is the hardest (well for just now!) well done you with weightloss so far! I'm just on day 1 but have surprised myself with how motivated I'm feeling! Under no illusion that the next few days will be tough but just the support and encouragement and reading others stories on here is making we want to do it more!

Good luck and look forward to keeping up with how you are getting on.

Xx

I feel exactly the same came off plan again today doh!!
Being so close and losing so much already plays tricks with your mind! Lol!!
It's normally when I'm feeling miserable I think "why am I doing this ?"
We CAN do this though x

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

1lbs more gone! 17 to go!!

official weigh in 2m but ive been weighing myself everyday bad habit i know but its keeping me going! 6lbs down for week 1, yay!!

17lbs to go!

I have a wedding to go too in 4 weeks! (not the one im bridesmaid for in November!) and i have just ordered a dress on ASOS in a size 8 right now im a 8-10 i really hope it will fit although i will have time too return and re-order! At least it will keep me on track with the diet!!!

Hitting the treadmill every day!!!!

I had a great day today! my friend who has been away for 3 weeks noticed my loss today at work! i actually noticed it myself too although its only 6lbs i have been working out alot too so i think my shape is changing and toning!!

Its so motivating when we notice our losses its about 10 months since i lost my initial 3 stone and only now do i think my head has caught up with my body because although i knew i had lost weight i honestly couldn't see it properly, now i really really see it!

hope that makes sense!!! :)

Hi Louise, well done on your results so far, it's great when other people notice your hard work's paying off....it's not 'only' 6lbs...That's a great first week result, especially when your so close to goal and under 10 stone! Good on you for having the energy to exercise as well :) I'm not there yet.

How did the dress fit?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

13lbs to go

Weigh in today! i am a very delighted girl indeed!! 4lbs yay!

10lbs in two weeks!!

lou1 said:
Weigh in today! i am a very delighted girl indeed!! 4lbs yay!

10lbs in two weeks!!

Well done, you are so close now. I can't wait till I have less than a stone to go.

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

Back