3 stone to go!

Been awol with a kidney infection.

Barely been eating anything - will get back on it as soon as I'm better.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back on it today

Banana, grapes and satsumas
Bacon and mushroom risotto (Healthy extra a for cheese)
Cajun chicken, chilli couscous and salad (2 syns for sweet chilli sauce and dressing)
Yoghurt (2.5 syns)
Tea
Water

4.5 syns

Not got a healthy extra b today, should have had banana on toast for breakfast but was up late.

Yesterday was a fail. I've not gained any weight but not lost any either.

Must try harder...

Today is also a fail! Tomorrow will be better. Looking forward to getting back to group on Monday and drawing a line under the rubbish!

Trying again today. Going to weigh myself in the morning and see what damage I've done :(

Weighed in... 9 stone 5.8 so I will be 9 stone 6 at group on Monday I'm hoping.

That means I'll be about 3lb from where I'd hoped to be by now, not nearly as bad as I thought so not going to get too upset. Just going to get back on it and try and get into the 8s as soon as possible!

Going to start logging every day again. I'm away at a wedding this weekend but figured I'll be as good as I can before I go.

3 satsumas
Tea and milk (healthy extra A)
Chicken and lentil soup (healthy extra B)
Chicken stirfry (1.5 syns for sweet chilli sauce)
Lemon meringue yoghurt (2.5 syns)

Lost 1lb. 1lb in 3 weeks - pathetic! Definitely motivated to get back on it. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You've been out loads! And about what I've lost in 3 weeks *rolls eyes*. Not good - I'm really trying though. I'm sure we can get back on it

I have Definitely back on it - don't want to be only 1lb lighter in 3 weeks!

Aiming for 5lb in 3 weeks as this weekend will be a write off and got another couple of nights out too.

I have Definitely back on it - don't want to be only 1lb lighter in 3 weeks! Aiming for 5lb in 3 weeks as this weekend will be a write off and got another couple of nights out too. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I have no spare weekends until mid July!!! Wtaf?!!!! Lol. Feel sorry for:

1. Wallet
2. Liver
3. Waistline

Sigh

I have 1 free weekend before New York mid June and I'm in no doubt that something will get planned.

I'm just going to have to learn how to do moderation, I was getting better but can't keep doing a few good weeks then 3 week blow out ha x

Weighed myself this morning and I'm retaining quite a bit of water according to scales so hoping that's why I was a bit heavier than I'd hoped at group.

Plan for today

Beans on toast (healthy extra b)
Tea and milk (healthy extra a)
Chicken ramen
Fish and veg (0.5 syns)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)
Crisps (4.5 syns)

7 syns

Going to go for a run after work too.

Last edited:
I hate that. I find I'm hungrier after I've eaten sometimes - that's when I'm at my most dangerous diet wise. I don't really get it to be honest!!

I'm the same.

So stressed out with changing jobs right now - roll on weekend :)

Added a packet of crisps to my day from m&s as working late, starving and wanted a treat!

I'm the same. So stressed out with changing jobs right now - roll on weekend :) Added a packet of crisps to my day from m&s as working late, starving and wanted a treat! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Did they force you to repay the training exam sponsorship stuff in the end ?

I added half a Starbucks Bircher ;-)

Did they force you to repay the training exam sponsorship stuff in the end ?

I added half a Starbucks Bircher ;-)

Yummy! How you can eat half I'll never know, lol.

Unfortunately yes! Thankfully we can afford it but it's just a few grand I'd like in my pocket not theirs

Yummy! How you can eat half I'll never know, lol. Unfortunately yes! Thankfully we can afford it but it's just a few grand I'd like in my pocket not theirs Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

VERY unlike me. Unheard of in fact. Maybe this is the new me!!

Back