3 stone to go!

Today's plan

3 satsumas
Chicken soup with Finn crisp originals (healthy extra B)
Tea and milk (healthy extra A)
Salmon stir fry and noodles (1.5 syns)
Yoghurt (2.5 syns)

4 syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Last few days have been ok - not perfect but meals have been good just had a few drinks and made brownies so had a couple of them.

At a wedding for the weekend now so won't be the best, going to try and make sensible choices though as do have to weigh in on Monday!

So finally back on it, daren't weigh myself.. Facing up to it and going to weigh in tonight though. Had lots going on with starting my new job.

I have 51 days until New York and I'm going to have minimal cheat days - I have things planned but I'm going to stay within syns as much as possible.

I want a stone gone by then, I won't be at my UGW but I will hopefully be around 8 and a half stone which I'd be happy with.

The plan is perfect eating and gym 6 times a week.

Plan today:
Pistachios, raspberries and yoghurt (Hex B)
Chicken, prosciutto and pepper salad with dressing (1 for prosciutto, 0.5 for dressing)
2 satsumas
Milk (Hex A)
Cottage cheese, pineapple, pickles after weigh in

1.5 syns

Plan at the gym is couch to 5k then 15 mins interval training on the bike, rowing machine and stepper.

Gym done. Eating has been perfect.

1.5lb on at weigh in. I'm 0.5lb heavier than I was 5 weeks ago. ARGH.

Back on it big time!

9 stone 6 on the scales this morning- 3.5lb lighter than at weigh in! I'm usually only about 2lb lighter.

I'm aiming for 9 stone 3 next Monday morning.

Plan for today
Raspberries, yoghurt and pistachios (half hex B)
2 satsumas
Chicken and prosciutto salad (1.5 syns)
Melon, pineapple and strawberries
Banana
Chicken with laughing cow light, prosciutto, new potatoes, green beans and broccoli (2.5 syns)
Pistachios (half hex B)
Beetroot
Milk (Hex A)

4 syns

I'm out for dinner tomorrow and not sure where. Means I won't get to the gym so will have to go every other day.

Plan at the gym tonight is interval training on the crosstrainer then work on arms/legs/abs.

Last edited:
Had planned to go to the gym tonight but started 30 day shred instead.

I'm going to do it every morning before work and try and get to the gym after work too.

Need to keep busy so I don't eat ha!

Well done on the loss blondie - it's coming off! You'll be in the 8s in a few weeks :)

Thanks hun - fingers crossed.

Got up early and did the 30 day shred again. Feeling good!

I've looked up the menu for tonight and there's a vegan miso rice bowl for under 500 cals so I'm going to have that and no wine!

Hard boiled egg
Strawberries, yoghurt and pistachios (Hex B)
2 satsumas
Chicken salad (1.5 syns)
1 plum
Milk (Hex A)
Miso rice bowl - there will be syns in the sesame seeds and sauce I would imagine but hopefully not too many. The last couple of days will more than make up for it anyway.

When I get home I'm going to do my second run of the week :)

Last edited:
Dinner was amazing and avoided wine. I'm so full though - should have just eaten half.

I don't think I'll get out for a run tonight now but I'll definitely do the shred in the morning and gym tomorrow night.

Wasn't feeling the shred this morning but dragged myself out of bed and did it. Was running late so not had breakfast - starving!

Food plan

Pistachios (Hex B)
Strawberries
1 plum
Chicken salad (1.5 syns)
Bean chilli
Milk (Hex A)
Rocket lolly (2 syns)

Going to the gym tonight - will do couch to 5k then rowing machine, bike and stepper again.

Last edited:
Purchased 2 pairs of size 10 skinny jeans in the past 2 days Happy days.

Definitely getting there slowly.

I'm so hungry - all I want to do is binge. Need to get home and get healthy food in me fast!

I'm so hungry - all I want to do is binge. Need to get home and get healthy food in me fast! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I skipped dinner and had two vodkas instead. Bad cat although I'm secretly delighted because normally after an adult beverage I'm a food savage so this is a considerable step forward!! Next step middle ground.,, drinks and healthy dinner!

I skipped dinner and had two vodkas instead. Bad cat although I'm secretly delighted because normally after an adult beverage I'm a food savage so this is a considerable step forward!! Next step middle ground.,, drinks and healthy dinner!

Well done! As soon as I've had a few drinks I'm off the rails usually too! x

I feel really fat and flabby tonight - stomach looks more untoned than ever so got on the scales - 9 stone 6.8. At night! I usually weigh at least 2lb more at night so I've definitely lost yet feel 2 dress sizes bigger.

Arghhhh!

I feel really fat and flabby tonight - stomach looks more untoned than ever so got on the scales - 9 stone 6.8. At night! I usually weigh at least 2lb more at night so I've definitely lost yet feel 2 dress sizes bigger. Arghhhh! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's how I feel every day pretty much!

Yesterday was bad.

Beans on toast (Hex B)
Chicken salad (0.5 syns)
2 plums
Milk (Hex A)

Then...
Loads of cocktails
Bread, oil, pesto, pork scratchings
Singapore noodles and prawn crackers

Ate the rest of the Chinese for breakfast

Back on it now!

Still not back on it. Must try harder ha...

Another 2 bad days planned then Saturday onwards will be an angel!

I'm a disgusting mess! 9 stone 10.

I've got a lot going on in the next few weeks but I'm only allowing myself 5 days off the gym before New York. Back on slimming world fully - no excuses.

Today

Cereal bar x2 (Hex B)
Milk (Hex A)
Edamame pods, fruit pot
4 satsumas
Homemade burgers, sweet potato fries and salad (1 syn for relish, 1 for dressing)
Tea
Sf cordial
Water

Food will get healthier but it's an effort just now. Forcing myself to stick to slimming world in the hope that the motivation will come back :(

Last edited:
Back