3 stone to go!

Omg that sounds sooo good, i'm dreading all the food and booze lol! I'm expecting to gain at least 2-3lbs but hopefully it comes off as quick as it will go on - wishful thinking though I think! :cry: xxx

Last edited:
Today's plan

2x French toast (Hex B)
Chicken and bacon salad with honey (2 syns) and balsamic
BBQ chicken drumsticks, savoury rice and corn on the cob, 1/2 tbsp flora light (1.25 syns)
Orange
Wham bar (5 syns)
Milk (Hex A), diet juice, tea

8.25 syns

Last edited:
Weigh in day... Nervous! Had a perfect week, hope the scales show that. Plan for today

Cereal bar (1/2 Hex B)
Chicken and bacon salad (1 syn for honey)
Chinese style chicken with stirfry veggies and noodles (4 syns)
Orange, hot chocolate (2 syns), cereal bar (1/2 Hex B), 1 finger of a mint kit kat (2.75 syns)
Diet juice, tea, milk (Hex A)

9.75 syns.

Last edited:
Ooh good luck! I'll check later to see how you've done, I bet you've done brilliant x

Been a bit naughty and avoided weigh in even though my scales showed a 4lb loss! I'd booked it as a holiday and just couldn't motivate myself to go.. Oops! X

Today

Brunch was lovely - my ultimate breakfast is American style pancakes with bacon and maple syrup - I used to make tonnes of them every weekend! Today, I made sweet French toast with bacon and 1 tbsp maple syrup and it actually rivalled pancakes! It was my Hex B and 2.5 syns. Yummy!
Dinner: KFC style chicken, chips, beans and corn on the cob (4.25 syns)
Snacks: Flump x2 (3 syns)
Drinks: Tea, milk (Hex A), diet juice

9.75 syns

Last edited:
You must be on holiday, it's not like you to not update your diary lol

Im hoping your sat scoffing your face off as i type & having a real good time!!!!! Speak soon :) x

Last edited:
Hey :) I was on holiday.. And I definitely scoffed a lot of food and booze lol. I got home last night, weighed myself this morning and I'm 6.4lbs heavier than the morning of day I went.. Oops. Feeling very hungover today after cocktails yesterday and a night flight, so today is also a write off! Back on plan tomorrow x

BlondieSam said:
Hey :) I was on holiday.. And I definitely scoffed a lot of food and booze lol. I got home last night, weighed myself this morning and I'm 6.4lbs heavier than the morning of day I went.. Oops. Feeling very hungover today after cocktails yesterday and a night flight, so today is also a write off! Back on plan tomorrow x

Hello there, im pleased your back, I felt lonely on here lol
Aww well the main thing is you enjoyed yourself, that 6lb will be off before you know it!

Speak soon x

Hello there, im pleased your back, I felt lonely on here lol
Aww well the main thing is you enjoyed yourself, that 6lb will be off before you know it!

Speak soon x

I hope it is! I ate really badly yesterday too - bacon, sausage and black pudding roll for brunch and chinese for dinner, haha.. Definately back on it today, going to take a week or so to get back into it properly though I think! I'm away with work next week too which means eating out for majority of meals which isn't ideal :(

Today

Honey nut loops with milk, tea (4.5 syns and 1/2 Hex A)
3 ryvitas (Hex B) with 3 extra light cheese triangles (1/2 Hex A) and red onion
Chicken (2.5 syns) salad with sweet onion sauce (1.5 syns)
Mushroom and bacon risotto with 1 tbsp parmesan (1.5 syns)
Banana, fruit tea, squash

10 syns

Had to change up my day because the OH got me the wrong chicken in my subway salad.. lol. I normally have plain chicken but he got me the sweet onion chicken.

Last edited:
BlondieSam said:
I hope it is! I ate really badly yesterday too - bacon, sausage and black pudding roll for brunch and chinese for dinner, haha.. Definately back on it today, going to take a week or so to get back into it properly though I think! I'm away with work next week too which means eating out for majority of meals which isn't ideal :(

Today

Honey nut loops with milk, tea (4.5 syns and 1/2 Hex A)
3 ryvitas (Hex B) with 3 extra light cheese triangles (1/2 Hex A) and red onion
Chicken (2.5 syns) salad with sweet onion sauce (1.5 syns)
Mushroom and bacon risotto with 1 tbsp parmesan (1.5 syns)
Banana, fruit tea, squash

10 syns

Had to change up my day because the OH got me the wrong chicken in my subway salad.. lol. I normally have plain chicken but he got me the sweet onion chicken.

Food looks delicious!!

are you going to weigh in this Tuesday or are you leaving it a week? Xx

BlondieSam said:
Weighing in on Tuesday.. hoping to still be at 10 stone on the SW scales! We'll see.. xx

Oooh hopefully! you will have had today, tomorrow, Monday & Tuesday to pull it back! I'm sure you'll of lost some by then :)

Weighing in at 9 stone 13.2 on my scales this morning.. really hoping for another 1lb gone by Tuesday so i'll be 10 stone as I weigh in at 7:30pm so will have eaten! Went to the gym today :) Did 1/2 hour cardio, then some weights.

Food today:

Bread (Hex B), 1 egg
125ml milk (1/3 Hex A)
Couscous (1.75 syns) with peppers, onion and 33g feta (2/3 Hex A)
Chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, yorkshire pudding (1 tbsp flour (3.5 syns), 1/2 tsp oil (1 syn)), gravy
65ml milk (1 syn)
Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

9.25 syns

Just eaten dinner and still feeling starving! :( I really am struggling after being away on holiday x

Last edited:
BlondieSam said:
Weighing in at 9 stone 13.2 on my scales this morning.. really hoping for another 1lb gone by Tuesday so i'll be 10 stone as I weigh in at 7:30pm so will have eaten! Went to the gym today :) Did 1/2 hour cardio, then some weights.

Food today:

Bread (Hex B), 1 egg
125ml milk (1/3 Hex A)
Couscous (1.75 syns) with peppers, onion and 33g feta (2/3 Hex A)
Chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, yorkshire pudding (1 tbsp flour (3.5 syns), 1/2 tsp oil (1 syn)), gravy
65ml milk (1 syn)
Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

9.25 syns

Just eaten dinner and still feeling starving! :( I really am struggling after being away on holiday x

I'm the same Sam, I'm hungry again half hour after eating :( I'm actually going to bed early tonight to stop me snacking, I've already eaten all my daily points today & eaten into my weeklys & it's weigh in day in 5 days & I'm determined to get at least 3lb off so im having to go hungry which i hate booooo !!

I'm really looking forward to turkey, did you do any day trips? Was the weather nice? Xx

The weather was unbelieveable - mid 30s every single day! We went to the mud baths but aside from that just had plenty of beach massages, drank cocktails and ate lots of yummy food! Wish I was back there xxxx

Today

Couscous (1.75 syns) with onion, pepper, rocket and 33g feta (2/3 Hex A)
Milk (1/3 Hex A)
Banana
Chicken and red lentil curry with rice (Need to find a recipe..)

Not sure what to use my Hex B on yet x

Back