3 stone to go!

My syns reset today.

Had an orange for breakfast, but went out for lunch.

Had sweet potato soup and a veggie sandwich.

Taking the bread as my B choice and the mozzerella as my A choice, also going to take 20 syns for the oil etc.

Had spaghetti carbonara for tea, 6 syns for the Parmesan, and 2 cups of tea today - 2 syns.

That's 28 syns so far - 42 left for the week. I'm not doing much so should be okay hopefully! X

Went to the cinema and managed to abstain from snacks :) Took a can of diet juice.

The plan today:
Hex A: 3 cheese triangles and milk
Hex B: 3 ryvitas

B: Fruit
L: Ryvitas, cheese, cucumber, tomatoes and pickles
D: SW chicken chow mein
S: Mullerlight, melon

I suppose 1lb on is a bummer but it could of been a lot worse! You'll have it off in no time, I bet you'll do great at next weeks weigh in! Your food for today sounds good, well done on the cinema trip too! Xx

Lushlash said:
I suppose 1lb on is a bummer but it could of been a lot worse! You'll have it off in no time, I bet you'll do great at next weeks weigh in! Your food for today sounds good, well done on the cinema trip too! Xx

Also had a cereal bar and some chocolate phili tonight, 6.5 syns. 34.5 total, 35.5 left x

Today

Fruit
Diet juice
Chicken chow mein (syn free)
Spinach and cottage cheese cannelloni (2 syns)
Alpen lights and phili chocolate (3.5 syns)

Hex A: Milk
Hex B: Alpen lights

5.5 syns total - 30 left.

Today

Sugar free red bull
Diet juice
2x toast (Hex B)
Mushrooms
Beans
Poached egg

Going to have a few vodka and diet cokes later.. Going to try and keep track of how many to stay within syns!

3 lime and sodas (1.5 syns)

Having babybel burgers, onions and sweet potato chips for dinner. I'm feeling really down today. I feel fat and frumpy - I really want nice new clothes but I'm reluctant to buy any until I'm thinner. I went to the pub with the other half and his friends and have never felt more ugly - it was full of thin gorgeous women! I really hope I can stop feeling this way when I'm thin.. I feel so shallow! X

Tonight I've had
Vodka and diet juice (10 syns)
Apple sambuca.. Normal sambuca is 4, so I'm going to guess 6 for this?
Tea with milk (1 syn)

18.5 syns including the lime and sodas, so 11.5 left..

I just remembered I had a tbsp ketchup with my dinner last night. That's 0.5 syns so 11 left!

I'm making a roast today, everything is free except the Yorkshire pudding. I'm going to use my Hex A milk so just need to syn the oil and flour.

I sneakily weighed myself this morning - i'm 9 stone 13.8, so exciting to see the 9's! I assumed it would be because I'll be dehydrated from the alcohol, but my body water percentage is at 52% and it normally sticks around 48%! :D I'm really hoping I can be 10 stone at group this week as I weigh in at 7:30 at night, then hit the 9s the week after! :) x

Last edited:
I love reading your diary bcos your really thorough with adding up your food!! I never used to count sauces & milk ect.. So its good to see you are doing it properly! You definetly deserve your losses :)

Well done on getting into the 9's that's fantastic! What's your total loss so far?

I know what you mean about going out & seeing everyone slim it's so depressing :(

We will get there though!! Xx

Yes we will get there eventually! I know I just need to stick at it, I get really impatient sometimes. If I'm not so thorough with my food diary I just start cheating hehe. I need to start measuring out my milk again as I feel I'm having more than I should because I drink loads of tea during the days as work!

Official weigh in is on Tuesday, but if I stay at this weight it will be 1 stone 0.2lb gone - woo hoo! :D

I'm struggling today. Food:

Ryvitas with cheese triangles, cucumber, tomatoes and pickles
Homemade crisps (part of a meal so haven't synned), 2 oranges
Mullerlight
Roast chicken, y.pud (6.5 syns), carrots, parsnips, peas and gravy

Hex A: Milk and 3 cheese triangles
Hex B: Ryvitas

Feeling a bit down again - hate these mood swings!

Last edited:
Ive really struggled today too :( so your not alone.

Why is food so tasty? I really hope I never meet the person who invented it! Its pure torture when your loosing weight isn't it.

xx

I know :( I need to get in to my head that I can have what I want in moderation when I'm thin.

I bought some soup today - it was homemade lentil broth. Hope it wasn't more than 4 syns as that's all I have left! I think the only thing I need to syn is the oil they likely used.

Food today:

Orange
3 ryvitas (Hex B)
Soup (4 syns?)
Chicken, chips and corn on the cob with 1/2 tsp flora light (0.5 syns)
Mullerlight
Tea with milk (Hex A)

Last edited:
Back from my meeting - start weight 13st 7lb which is a couple of lb more than I thought i was but I suppose that's the beauty of weighing on different scales.

Anyway my target weight is set at 10st 7lb so only 3 stone too go! lol

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow x x

Always the case - I hate different scales - unless they make me lighter lol :) Thanks - hoping i'm at 10 stone! Xxx

For some reason my post didn't send earlier. I went to zizzis with work for lunch. Instead of being sensible and having a salad I had dough sticks and deep fried risotto balls, and it's weigh in day. Oops. 1356 calories for 2 starters, high likely to be zero free food allowance so approx 68 syns - a whole weeks worth! Shocking. X

Really hope those scales are nice to you this evening!! Good luck & I'll check for an update later x x

Lushlash said:
Really hope those scales are nice to you this evening!! Good luck & I'll check for an update later x x

Thanks! I hope so too - weighed in at home though and I'm 10 stone 1.5 so expecting similar at group! I'll just have to be super good until the next WI and hit my 10 stone then :) x

Back