3 stone to go!

Hey, i'm in the midst of being totally off track! I didn't go to weigh in so won't be able to go until a week on Tuesday :( That will be 4 weeks without a weigh in and 2 weeks where I should have been there. Hopefully I can just pay for those weeks as normal and it will be fine.. x

BlondieSam said:
Hey, i'm in the midst of being totally off track! I didn't go to weigh in so won't be able to go until a week on Tuesday :( That will be 4 weeks without a weigh in and 2 weeks where I should have been there. Hopefully I can just pay for those weeks as normal and it will be fine.. x

I'm with you! don't know what happened to me last night :eek: I just had a blow out, did the same thing a few nights ago & I'm on holiday next week :eek: trying today & up to now I've been good x

Hey :) Still off plan lol. I've not gained but not lost either. Final push will start tomorrow to lose another stone - I want to do it in 7 weeks. x

BlondieSam said:
Hey :) Still off plan lol. I've not gained but not lost either. Final push will start tomorrow to lose another stone - I want to do it in 7 weeks. x

I'm going on holiday tomorrow Sam so ill speak to you when I'm back, good luck with the dieting, hope your ok xx

Back.. After 4 weeks off plan! I'm joining a new slimming world group tonight. Plan for today

1 slice bread (Hex B), beans
2 satsumas
Pear, Parma ham and blue cheese salad with balsamic vinegar (7.25 syns I think, will confirm later)
Milk (Hex A), tea, water
Rainbow trout, new potatoes and vegetables

Can't believe I've been off plan for so long! Think i'm 10 stone 2/3 but will see at WI tonight. Really need to stick to it this time.. I wanted to be thin for when I go away in September, I have enough time to potentially lose nearly 2 stone which is my long term goal. Really hope I can do it :)

BlondieSam said:
Back.. After 4 weeks off plan! I'm joining a new slimming world group tonight. Plan for today

1 slice bread (Hex B), beans
2 satsumas
Pear, Parma ham and blue cheese salad with balsamic vinegar (7.25 syns I think, will confirm later)
Milk (Hex A), tea, water
Rainbow trout, new potatoes and vegetables

Can't believe I've been off plan for so long! Think i'm 10 stone 2/3 but will see at WI tonight. Really need to stick to it this time.. I wanted to be thin for when I go away in September, I have enough time to potentially lose nearly 2 stone which is my long term goal. Really hope I can do it :)

Best of luck, September is over 2 months away, you'll do it! glad your back :) x

I've been off plan again - I don't know what is wrong with me! I've not been going to group either. I kind of want to go it alone now.. I'm going to see how I get on this week. If I can't stay on plan, i'm going back to group. X

I'm with you Sam lol I've ate so much **** since I came back from turkey, it's unreal :(

Started fresh again today & upto now I've been good, I'm calorie counting again with my fitness pal, can't be arsed with weightwatchers, I was only loosing a scabby lb a week & starving myself in the process on ww so having a go at calorie counting again as I lost doing this last time.

How hard is it to get back on track?? I'm finding it toooo difficult! x

Hey :) Not been on here in ages - i've been totally off track. Today is my day of being back on track - weighed myself this morning, i'm 9 stone 13.8 so it's not all bad! Eaten well and been to the gym. I can't decide whether to carry on following slimming world, I want to follow some aspects of it but not all! How are you? x

Hey, been totally on and off! Need to start logging my food again. The plan is to follow slimming world again, although this week I've already bought food so it's half slimming world half not!

I weighed in at 10 stone 0.4 this morning. I want to be at least 1lb down by next Wednesday!

Food today:
B: Banana and 2 plums
L: 3 krisprolls (thought these were Hex B but they aren't so will change next week), cottage cheese, cucumber, carrot and tinned pineapple (2.5 syns)
D: Chicken stir fry with noodles, soy, 1 tbsp honey (3 syns) and lemon
S: 17g chilli nuts (4.5 syns), milk (rest of Hex A - need to start measuring this again!)

10 syns.

I really want to prove to myself that I can still do it and also that I can go it alone. I think with the support of the OH I should be fine - he's generally the one who suggests we go and buy snacks etc after dinner!

Doing fine so far.. I had put my crackers in with my banana for work this morning so they tasted funny but ate them anyway and resisted buying lunch out! :) I'm so stressed at work these days, I think that's one of the main reasons that I've been eating so bad. I can't wait for this busy period to be over! X

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast: Banana and 2 plums
Lunch: 3 krisprolls, cottage cheese, cucumber, carrot sticks, pineapple (2.5 syns)
Dinner: Meatballs with spaghetti (need to syn this as don't have extra lean mince and it has Parmesan and breadcrumbs in the recipe)
Drinks: Milk (Hex A), fruit tea, water

I've worked out my dinner.. I've taken the Parmesan as 1/4 of my Hex A and the breadcrumbs and mince come in at 4.25 syns.

6.75 syns so far.

Having 12g of peanuts to bring my syns up to 10 for the day. :)

Last edited:
Glad your back with it Sam :)

Just think a few weeks of hard work & you'll be were you want to be.! I want to get another 39lb off hoping I'm at target by bonfire night (random date i know lol) x

I want to be around 8 stone by Christmas so that gives me 21 weeks to lose 28lbs - more than doable. My first goal is 9 stone by 21st September (2lb a week) - i'm hoping the first stone comes off easy but I think the second stone will be harder xxx

Last edited:
Food today

I forgot my breakfast and I've been starving! I made myself stirfry for lunch last night but its really not nice today :( I've picked out the chicken and left the rest so not ideal so far..

B: None - left my fruit at home
L: Chicken stirfry with honey, soy and lemon (1.5 syns for the honey)
D: Mushroom risotto with Parmesan cheese (part of Hex A)
S: I'm going to the cinema so going to buy myself a 8.5 syn treat later! :) I might take my left over peanuts.

I didn't end up eating the peanuts last night. I had a cheeky weigh in this morning.. 9 stone 12.4! :) It's coming down quickly.

I've got a friend coming Monday and Tuesday.. I dread to think how many syns I'll be having. Monday eve will be cal ridden lasagne and lots of wine, Tuesday a fry up (will make mine SW friendly), lunch out (salad maybe?) then chicken fajitas for tea (wraps, guacamole, sour cream.. lots of syns). I'll be back to it on Wednesday though and I'm not going to go overboard!

Food today

B: 2 plums
L: 1 slice of toast with scrambled egg and 1 tsp flora light (1/2 Hex B and 1 syn)
D: Rainbow trout with bacon and breadcrumbs (1/2 Hex B), mash potato (milk Hex A, 1.5 syns for flora light), vegetables
S: Mullerlight, wine (6 syns)

Bought some first cape 5.5% wine... It's 12 syns for the bottle, won't drink all of it though - 6 syns worth maybe!

I managed to just drink 1/2 the bottle - unheard of for me!

Total for the day 8.5 syns

Last edited:
I've just tried to calculate syns for my friend being here - my gosh it is not good! I'm going to try and cut it down somehow..

Monday
Breakfast and lunch as normal (no syns)
Dinner: Lasagne (7.3 syns - this is down to the white sauce mainly!), salad and 1 piece of garlic bread (7 syns - I think i'll try and avoid this!)
Drinks: 1 bottle of wine (27 syns!)

Tuesday
Breakfast: Full fry up - bacon, 2 thin sausages (will just eat 1 therefore 2 syns), scrambled egg (using fry light and a dash of skim milk from Hex A), grilled tomato, mushrooms (fried in fry light), beans and 1 slice of toast (1/2 Hex B) with 1 tsp flora light (1 syn)
Lunch: Eating out - going to try and choose something syn free
Dinner: Chicken fajitas - the wraps are 9 syns each, going to try and get away with just having 1, with chicken, peppers, onions, lots of salad and 2 tbsp salsa, 1 tbsp guacamole, 1 tbsp chilli cheese dip (4 syns all together for the dips)

If i stick excatly to plan and avoid the things i've said that's 50 syns over 2 days.. Wow that's a lot! :S

I've just looked over my whole week - if I do have 50 syns then that will take me to 90 for the week if i have 8.5 syns today and 10 tomorrow. That's 12.9/day - although I was recommended to have 10 syns per day, some people have 15 so I don't feel quite so bad now! :)

Last edited:
Back