3 stone to go!

Today

L: Cottage cheese, 3 krisprolls, cucumber
D: I bought a steak pie before I was back on slimming world so having 10 syns worth of that with SW chips and vegetables

10 syns

Last edited:
I'm not doing great food wise!

Yesterday
Banana
Lasagne, salad, 2 pieces of garlic bread
1.5 bottles of wine
1/4 of a small chocolate cake
Few handfuls of maltesers
2 jelly sweets

Today
2 slices of bacon, 2 thin sausages, mushrooms (dry fried), grilled tomato, beans, 1 slice of toast with flora light
Salad with chicken, avocado, egg, blue cheese, bacon and creamy dressing
1/2 Pitcher of long island ice tea
Thorntons ice cream (1 scoop in cone)
Few choc covered honeycomb mini biscuits
Woowoo
1.5 fajitas

Not ideal at all! Back to the diet tomorrow.. And it's weigh in day! I hope I haven't gained.

Last edited:
2lb down - I'll take that! Back on track today :) x

I've started using my fitness pal to track my calories as well as slimming world to make sure I'm eating enough!

Today's plan

B: Banana and nectarine
L: 3 ryvitas (hex b), cottage cheese, cucumber, animal bar (5 syns), sf energy drink
D: Ginger turkey stirfry and noodles (0.5 syn for sweet chilli sauce)
S: Milk (Hex a), 7 up free

5.5 syns

26.4lb to target...

Last edited:
BlondieSam said:
2lb down - I'll take that! Back on track today :) x

I've started using my fitness pal to track my calories as well as slimming world to make sure I'm eating enough!

Today's plan

B: Banana and nectarine
L: 3 ryvitas (hex b), cottage cheese, cucumber, animal bar (5 syns), sf energy drink
D: Ginger turkey stirfry and noodles (0.5 syn for sweet chilli sauce)
S: Milk (Hex a), 7 up free

5.5 syns

26.4lb to target...

Oh that's what im on my fitness pal, it's fab, That's how I've lost 20lb .. using that!

I'm dan2218 your welcome to add me :)

Well done on your loss! That's really good, just think your weight is a bag of sugar down hahaha

I'm just recalculating my target weight.. I'll post on my diary once I've decided what I have left to lose xx

Mfp is really good isn't it - I'm super impressed with it. It's so easy, just scanning everything!

Plan for today
B: 3 thin sausages (6 syns), with toast (1/2 Hex B) and flora light (1 syn)
L: None
D: Turkey wrapped in bacon with cauliflower cheese (Hex A and don't know how many syns for the flour and flora light... 10?)
S: French fancy (5), strawberries

Not a great day! Way over my syns, was in a real mood all day. Just felt fat and disgusting! I didn't bother measuring my flour or butter with tea.. Although I didn't use much I prefer to overestimate, and as for the french fancy.. Well, I have no excuse. I was still under my daily cals so won't beat myself up, just don't want my calories made up of bad food!

I'm away for the weekend now with a friend and will be eating out for every meal. Going to try and stick to salads and fruit/cereal for breakfast!

Last edited:
Today

B: Strawberies
L: Cheese on toast with onion and w.sauce (1/2 Hex B and Hex A)
D: Tesco noodle salad.. 5.5 syns! Not happy with this purchase at all.. Thought it would be much less! Grapes and Pepsi max.
S: If we have a drink tonight I'm going to have gin and slimline tonic if we're not sharing wine :)

So.. I had my Tesco noodle salad plus a hamburger happy meal and copious amounts of wine.

Today, I had a full English with apple and orange juice, then 2 pieces of sushi, crisps, prawn crackers, pretzels, a mini wrap, doughstick, mini cupcake, champagne, pimms.. And the day is only half way through!

I'm definitely going to gain this week!

Last night I had more champagne then buffet food and more drinks.. Today is brunch then a Chinese. Definitely back to the diet 110% from tomorrow! x

Last edited:
Hey Sam how are you? I'm back on weightwatchers now, hope your still losing x

Hey :) Sitting at 9 stone 11. Can't seem to stick to a diet for more than a week! When anything happens to put me off my diet (friends staying, holiday etc) I'm massively struggling to get back on th wagon.. Trying to start again today though. :) x

BlondieSam said:
Hey :) Sitting at 9 stone 11. Can't seem to stick to a diet for more than a week! When anything happens to put me off my diet (friends staying, holiday etc) I'm massively struggling to get back on th wagon.. Trying to start again today though. :) x

We can do this together! I've started fresh again today after having another 2 bad weeks x

BlondieSam said:

Good luck hunny. I'm new to the member diary section and similar to your start weight. You have done incredibly well to lose over a stone. I can't wait to see the 9s. I'm here to follow and to support hunny. You can do this xx

Faith_111 said:
Good luck hunny. I'm new to the member diary section and similar to your start weight. You have done incredibly well to lose over a stone. I can't wait to see the 9s. I'm here to follow and to support hunny. You can do this xx

Thanks Faith, it is amazing seeing the 9s, it's just proving difficult to stay in them!

9 stone 10.2 this morning - hopefully solidly enough in the 9s now to stay here! x

BlondieSam said:
Thanks Faith, it is amazing seeing the 9s, it's just proving difficult to stay in them!

9 stone 10.2 this morning - hopefully solidly enough in the 9s now to stay here! x

You will do it. I cannot wait to lose my weight and start living again! :) xx

Faith_111 said:
You will do it. I cannot wait to lose my weight and start living again! :) xx

Same. It's amazing how much I hide away now I'm not happy with the way I look. I used to be so confident!

I feel I'm finally back in the right mind frame, been counting cals and going to the gym. I really want to try and lose 2lbs a week but we'll see how it goes. MFP seems to say I'm more likely to lose approx. 1.36lb/week.. I'm hoping for more but it would mean doubling my time at the gym to get MFP up to 2lb/week. We'll see what the scales say come Tuesday! Xxxx

BlondieSam said:
Same. It's amazing how much I hide away now I'm not happy with the way I look. I used to be so confident!

I feel I'm finally back in the right mind frame, been counting cals and going to the gym. I really want to try and lose 2lbs a week but we'll see how it goes. MFP seems to say I'm more likely to lose approx. 1.36lb/week.. I'm hoping for more but it would mean doubling my time at the gym to get MFP up to 2lb/week. We'll see what the scales say come Tuesday! Xxxx

You're doing it the right way hunny! I wish I only had a little to lose. To be fair, I don't have loads to lose but it sometimes feels like too much and I love instant gratification with everything including food - hence why I'm in my situation! Once I get into the 9s, I'll get into calorie counting and increase the amount of exercise I do xxxx

Faith_111 said:
You're doing it the right way hunny! I wish I only had a little to lose. To be fair, I don't have loads to lose but it sometimes feels like too much and I love instant gratification with everything including food - hence why I'm in my situation! Once I get into the 9s, I'll get into calorie counting and increase the amount of exercise I do xxxx

I'm the same, I wish I could last on a low cal diet because I really want to see fast results but I'll just fall off the wagon. I can't wait to see the 8s now! Hopefully will in 5-6 weeks :) x

Just finished day 3 of being perfect in terms of heading to the gym and eating well :) Slightly concerned about the weekend as my mum is coming to stay and we always drink lots of wine when we're together! I'm just going to be sensible and get back to the gym and diet on Monday!

Well done you! You could perhaps do it 80/20 so Monday through to Friday be as good as you can with food and exercise. Allow weekends to let your hair down a bit (and within reason). That way you'll probably stick to it knowing you have something to look forward to. Sounds like you'll be having a fab weekend with your mum x

Faith_111 said:
Well done you! You could perhaps do it 80/20 so Monday through to Friday be as good as you can with food and exercise. Allow weekends to let your hair down a bit (and within reason). That way you'll probably stick to it knowing you have something to look forward to. Sounds like you'll be having a fab weekend with your mum x

That's a very good idea :) I'm still going to count calories this weekend and just see how I go. Realistically this weekend I want to stick to below 1800 each day which I think is more than doable x

BlondieSam said:
That's a very good idea :) I'm still going to count calories this weekend and just see how I go. Realistically this weekend I want to stick to below 1800 each day which I think is more than doable x

Sounds like a plan! I struggle with CC as I eat foods that I just cannot count for like my mums homemade middle eastern or Indian foods. I remember trying to add it on MFP and gave up! My mum doesn't use measures either. Think I'll have to start cooking those dishes for myself in order for CC to work! xx

Back