3 stone to go!

I find it really difficult sometimes too - it's fine when I don't have much going on and can cook everything myself but obviously that's not always possible! xxxx

Congrats so far Sam on loosing 1st +! I've just made an account on MFP and hopefully this will help to keep track of my eating better than before. Hope you manage to reach your September goal

tweekedgirl said:
Congrats so far Sam on loosing 1st +! I've just made an account on MFP and hopefully this will help to keep track of my eating better than before. Hope you manage to reach your September goal

Thank you :) MFP is really good.

Went over my calories by 1700 yesterday! Ate 2900 calories.. Oops! The extra 1700 calories were wine, crisps, peanuts and roses xxxx

I've eaten absolutely shocking for the last 3 days whilst my mum has been visiting. Back to maximum net 1200 calories tomorrow.. Gym everyday this week I think! I'll be very surprised if I haven't gained come Tuesday. Xxxx

Hi Sam, I've been bad for the past week, definetly back with it today. I don't know why I keep letting myself down after losing nearly 2 stone. I've been an idiot.

Hope your ok? X

Don't be too down about 1lb :) You'll have that off sooner than you know it, just stick at it

Thanks guys :) This morning I'm 10 stone 9.6 which is better!

Lushlash said:
Hi Sam, I've been bad for the past week, definetly back with it today. I don't know why I keep letting myself down after losing nearly 2 stone. I've been an idiot.

Hope your ok? X

I'm fine, plodding along as per! I'm desperately trying to stick to it but it's soo hard! x

Yay well done :D xx

How long have you been on the diet x

How long have you been on the diet x

I started in April and managed to lose 1 stone in around 7 weeks, since then i've been on and off the diet with no weight lost until a couple of weeks ago! I used to do slimming world but I generally stick to calorie counting now with a few slimming world rules thrown in (like limited bread and cheese!). What diet are you following? :) xxx

Hi BlondieSam I was with sw until a couple of weeks ago and lost over three stone but then seemed to get stuck in a rut! So annoying so am now trying the Cambridge diet. It is my first week but i have stuck to it qite well. You are doing brill :D xx

Wow 3 stone - that's amazing! That's my goal but seems to be taking a lifetime to get there, when I stick to it, it really does work, but life seems to get in the way sometimes! What is the Cambridge diet? I've never heard of it x

BlondieSam thankyou it came off quite easily but im heavier than you! Your doing really well! Cambridge diet is basically shakes, soups and porridge the first few days are hard as it is very low calorie but i am now on day 6 and feel like i have so much more energy! My friend got me onto it and she is doing so well and lost 10lb in her first week! I love slimming world but even when i stuck to it i just seemed to be staying the same weight every week so thought i would have a change xx

Back