3 stone to go!

Welcome back Sam! Great job on managing to get to the gym whilst away, I don't think I could have been bothered lol :p

I'm sure you'll loose whatever you've put on when you have your next weigh in x

Thanks.. It actually felt easier - I've only been once this week! I've been so off it with eating. I'm starting calorie counting again tomorrow and gym min 3 times. I've gotten so lazy and falling back in to old habits fast! X

Hey Sam, least you're back on it now after only a week or so rather than leaving it for ages. One of the hardest parts of loosing weight is definitely the ability to come back from an off week and just put it behind you. Keep at it!

Finally back.. Not quite prepared to start calorie counting again yet but I need to start a food diary!

Today

B: Tea with skim milk, low fat yoghurt
S: Banana
L: Chicken noodle soup (homemade - v.low calorie), packet of skips
S: 2 satsumas
D: Homemade mince and onion pie - I'm just going to have a few cut out pastry shapes on the top of mine rather than a full crust :)
S: Options hot chocolate

Ps. I'm 9 stone 10.4 this morning.. A gain of around 5lbs since I was 100% on track around 5 weeks ago now...! I really want to be 9 stone or less by Christmas! X

Seems I can't do it without calorie counting to strictly back to it tomorrow. I'm so stressed about money, I have so little of it at the moment! I've been stressed at work too so that hasn't helped. I'm going to try to stick to 1200 calories a day. I'm heading out for lunch or dinner 3 times this week though which isn't ideal :( x

I feel starving on 1200 cals! Had 1517 yesterday and will be around the 1400 mark today. A lot better than I have been doing but not great. Need to ween myself off food again! X

Finding it a bit easier now I'm getting back in to the swing of it.

I really need to start sorting my life out as extreme as that sounds.. I need to start looking after myself again properly as when I'm not happy with my weight I really let everything go out of the window.. I don't look after my skin, hair or teeth properly and just generally hate myself. It's so negative, I hate it.

I have exams coming up soon too with work and need to get in to a good routine with studying, and silly things like keeping my flat clean and dealing with my money issues.

It's amazing how I can act so 'normal' at my 9-5 job then I come home and I'm a bit of a depressed mess.

On a more positive note, I'm weighing in at around 9st 7. I want to be 9 stone by the 14th December (Christmas party) and then anything in the 8s by Christmas Day would be amazing. I really hope to be 8 stone by early next year but we'll see how it goes! I seem to have taken a more relaxed approach with calorie counting, I'm happy if I'm between 1200-1600. If I'm up at the higher end, it gives me something to cut back on when I plateau. :)

Edit

I'm feeling so sad. Just looked through all my pictures on facebook. I look so disgusting on the majority of them. It's obvious that i've lost weight but I still have another stone and a half to go. I really need to go to the gym too, then I will hopefully feel happier.

I have a sprained ankle at the moment so no gym until next week, but then I need to go at least 3 times a week for an hour, and study at least 3 evenings and both weekend days..

Last edited:
Hi sam

Hope your ok ur life sounds so hectic which makes everything harder! Dont push yourself too much just take it step at a time and u will soon be where u want to be. Chin up hun xx

I need to shift this holiday weight!! xx

I need to start writing in here again. I'm almost 10 stone again! I don't know whether to calorie count or use slimming world rules again! I just need to do something x

I'm so heavy right now. Back to writing down everything I eat for at least a few weeks anyway.. The plan is 3 square meals, minimal snacks.

Weighed in at 10 stone 6 this morning. Ideal weight is 8 stone..

The final straw was seeing a picture of myself taken this weekend, I look so big again. I was so close to 9 stone a few months ago then just got drawn back into old habits of comfort eating, takeaways etc.

Food plan for today

B: 3 satsumas (woke up later, should be cereal)
L: Spaghetti bolognese and pasta
D: Lasagne

Both the spaghetti bolognese and lasagne are from the hairy dieters book so low calorie.

Not a great first day! Had 1/2 a sugar mouse and a piece of cake at work (it was someone's birthday) then I found chocolate eclairs in my drawer so been eating those. Going to put them in the bin tomorrow! X

And I wonder why I'm fat.. Also had crisps, dip and half a garlic baguette!

Last edited:
10 stone 3.8 this morning.

Food today
B: Cheerios and skimmed milk
L: Left over lasagne
D: Cauliflower and broccoli gratin
S: 2 satsumas
D: Tea with skimmed milk, sugar free squash, water, sugar free irn bru

Last edited:
well done on the loss this morning keep it up x

Thanks. How are you getting on?
Had a mini bar of green and blacks dark chocolate last night too.

10 stone 2.4 today

Food today
2 chocolate eclairs - 66 cals
Prawn, apple and celery salad
Lentil soup
Sweet and sour pork with rice (homemade from hairy dieters)
Prawn crackers (Tesco)
Tea with skimmed milk, sf squash, diet juice
Strawberry frijj milkshake

Not a great day..

Last edited:
10 stone 2.8 again this morning

B: Cheerios and skimmed milk
L: Zizzis ravoli (523) Dough sticks (312)
D: Beans on toast
S: 6 chocolate eclairs (200)
D: Tea with skimmed milk, diet juice, sf squash

I'm so bad at this! Tomorrow is going to be bad too.. i'm out for lunch, dinner and drinks.

Last edited:
I'm getting on ok its slowing down though and finding it harder to loose lost 2 and a half lb this week hoping for 3 next weigh in xx

Back