3 stone to go!

Thanks :) Just been for a run, god I forgot how unfit I am! Definitely need to keep at it x

WELL DONE!!! When you're sat on your backside after the run, you're still burning fat ;-)

WELL DONE!!! When you're sat on your backside after the run, you're still burning fat ;-)

I should hope so haha! I'm hoping if I can keep up the exercise, the eating will fall into place - I never want to ruin my hard work with bad food!

Another 2 nights out planned this week though... I need to be as good as possible all the other days.

Food for today

Breakfast: Banana and 2 satsumas
Lunch: Jacket potato, tuna, salad and grapes
Dinner: Falafel with pitta bread, salad and salsa
Snacks: Cereal bar, melon, pickled onions

Going out for another run tonight too :)

another good day!

we're both on a roll :)

Day changed slightly, had sweetcorn fritters with dinner and some roasted chickpeas. Also had a can of sanpellegrino, 1 finger of a kit kat and 2 satsumas!

Hungry today!

Last edited:
Just been for a run.. Shattered. Feeling much better for it though :) x

Well done you! I love the feeling after you've finished exercising ;-)

Attempting to eat a bit differently because I've been starving late morning and late afternoon. Same food just splitting it up rather than being full then starving.

Breakfast 2 satsumas
Snack Banana
Lunch Sweetcorn fritters, falafel, salsa, pitta, salad
Snack Grapes
Dinner Pasta with tomato and basil sauce
Snack Melon

Going running again tonight. I'm so all or nothing, if I have a day off I may never go again! X

I get so hungry if i have fruit for breakfast, that's why i switched to eggs. Defo did the trick for me.
What about some yoghurt with the fruit ? That has dairy and protein so can help you stay full up for longer.

Well done on the running - I'm exactly the same. Exercising nearly every day at the moment

I must admit, I can't have fruit for breakfast, I need something a bit more comforting. I highly recommend something will a little more protein and a little fat to keep you going through the morning so your tummy feels nice and sated and you don't have to snack - but that's just me. Everybody has there own methods.

All the best to you.

The morning is the only time I can bear to feel a bit hungry ha.

I had an awful day at work yesterday, I'm under so much pressure at the moment and the cracks are beginning to show.

I came home, drank 1 and 1/3 bottles of wine and redid my CV to send to a few recruitment agents today.

So yesterday ended up being
2 satsumas
Falafel, sweetcorn fritters, salsa and pitta
100 cal popcorn
Tomato and basil spaghetti
Lots of wine
Cereal bar

No run either! I can't go today but definitely going on Saturday. It helps that I've got the other half to drag me, he's a fitness freak!

I'm out for dinner tonight at a Mexican place so will be indulging in a few frozen margaritas! Planning to be good all day then get straight back on plan in the morning.

Hey popping in to say hi and sub ;) Never did slimming world just plain counting calories and trying to make better choices.. I am 5ft 2 btw and originally thought it would be fab to get to 9st am maintaining at just under 8st.. I go to the gym a fair bit and on occasions drink back my excersize calories in vodka or Pinot!! :p Good luck on your journey btw find an activity you love doing ;) it does help with the whole motivation thing if you really enjoy it.. My current favorite is Les Mills body attack! :)

Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey popping in to say hi and sub ;) Never did slimming world just plain counting calories and trying to make better choices.. I am 5ft 2 btw and originally thought it would be fab to get to 9st am maintaining at just under 8st.. I go to the gym a fair bit and on occasions drink back my excersize calories in vodka or Pinot!! :p Good luck on your journey btw find an activity you love doing ;) it does help with the whole motivation thing if you really enjoy it.. My current favorite is Les Mills body attack! :) Sent from my D2005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Under 8st sounds tiny!

I'm naturally curvy, always had hips, a bum and a large chest! I'm a 30H currently and even at 8st was 30G so I think to be so tiny is maybe unnatural for me!

Today hasn't been great

Cereal bar
Jacket potato with tuna mayo
Popcorn
Shared a starter of nachos
Steak chimichanga
9 cocktails.... Going to feel those tomorrow!

Edit
And half a pack of popchip things.. Definite fresh start tomorrow

Last edited:
Hungover and in work as got a Monday deadline.. No fun. I'm at a party tonight so going to be more food and drink.

Going to try and not go too overboard as need to work again tomorrow x

Food today
Cereal bar x2
Scrambled egg and spaghetti on toast
Beef and carrot stew with dumplings
Alcohol
Minimal food at the party!

Last edited:
Ate and drank quite a lot last night.

Food today:
Cereal bar
Spaghetti and scrambled eggs on toast
Brie, bacon and cranberry panini
Few crisps and fanta
Ice pop
Roast chicken dinner
Tea, milk
Glass of wine!

Not great again. Had a crap day today, I'm shattered and in an awful mood!

Last edited:
Currently calorie counting. Fed up - been off the wagon.

I've set myself a goal to lose 15lbs by 31 October.

Need to stick to it this time!

Breakfast: Belvita breakfast biscuits
Lunch: Ryvita and cottage cheese
Dinner: Steak with broccoli and cashews
Snacks/drinks: Banana, tea with milk x2, hot chocolate

1345 calories - aiming to be between 1200 and 1500 a day.

Last edited:
Just checking in - not felt the need to use this diary but will be back once I feel like I'm struggling!

Weighed in last Tuesday at 158.8lb, but I had an awful weekend of eating so I think majority of it was water weight.

6 days of eating an average of 1200 calories a day and I'm down at 153.6lb :) Feeling really motivated food wise, but I do need to up the exercise!

Back