3 stone to go!

496 cals planned for tomorrow to claw back some of the weekend.

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow...

I feel like this weekend has definitely been a test of "normal life" - not ridiculous nights out or anything but lunch with friends and a eve out with the OH.

Been on a 2.5 hour walk today with the dog and was at the gym yesterday - definitely want to get in the habit exercising to burn off the extra cals! Hopefully that habit will keep me at target when I get there.

496 cals planned for tomorrow to claw back some of the weekend. Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow... I feel like this weekend has definitely been a test of "normal life" - not ridiculous nights out or anything but lunch with friends and a eve out with the OH. Been on a 2.5 hour walk today with the dog and was at the gym yesterday - definitely want to get in the habit exercising to burn off the extra cals! Hopefully that habit will keep me at target when I get there.

What's on the menu? I'm trying for 500 tomo too

Plan is...

Berries and yoghurt (84)
5 a day fruit and veg platter (109)
Celery and carrot (44)
Covent garden spiced chicken soup (132)
350ml milk (122)
Tea (3)
Pepsi max (2)

Feeling pretty hungry today! :(

Urgh me too. Just going to abs class - exercise usually curbs my appetite!

Will have a diet tango after and my shake around 3-4pm if I can last that long!!

Urgh me too. Just going to abs class - exercise usually curbs my appetite! Will have a diet tango after and my shake around 3-4pm if I can last that long!!

Going for a walk and up and down the stairs made me tired! Cannot believe you manage to exercise on a 500 cal day, so impressed!

You just get used to it. Also the amount I eat across fri - sun I'm sure I have fuel for at least Monday. Oh and it's never 500 cals, it's always more like 800!

I'm not looking forward to weigh in. Hoping for a sts as it's totm...

Not feeling too bad hunger wise now, I've got my carrot and celery to have before weigh in and soup for after.

0.5lb off. Hopefully a bigger loss next week - I can tell from my scales I'm retaining water.

Still, officially in the 9s so can't complain!

9st 11.8 this morning. I'd really like 9st 10 by Monday so fingers crossed.

Food plan for today

Berries and yoghurt
2 satsumas
Bfree wrap (healthy extra b) with chicken, peppers, onion, salad and salsa (0.5 syns for 2 tbsp)
Carrot and celery sticks
Beef curry and rice
Milk (healthy extra a)
Tea

Body is going to be ripped to shreds with new gym plan tonight I feel ha.

14 weeks till NY. Going to take measurements tomorrow morning as I forgot today and again every 2 weeks as muscles will no doubt store some water in an attempt to recover. They've not been used for a while!

You're catching me up! I'm hopeful for 2lbs on Friday :)

I wish I was in terms of size! Going to hit the exercise much harder from now in an attempt to tone up. :) Fingers crossed for 2lb, you definitely deserve it x

We must be pretty similar! I'm only 3lbs lighter!!

That's life. No guilt. Enjoy, be there for your buddy and you'll be back to it tomorrow :)

That's life. No guilt. Enjoy, be there for your buddy and you'll be back to it tomorrow :)

100% back on it tomorrow! Feeling guilty for a day off but needs must!

Drank a bottle of wine and had a square of dark chocolate - 30 syns! No wonder I put on weight, this used to be a standard Tuesday ha.

100% back on it tomorrow! Feeling guilty for a day off but needs must! Drank a bottle of wine and had a square of dark chocolate - 30 syns! No wonder I put on weight, this used to be a standard Tuesday ha.

My standard Thursday's used to be 2 sugary cocktails, bottle of wine, one of those wine bar platters with loads of deep fried stuff and melting Camembert. No wonder I got fat too :-(

Back