Step 1 Sole Source 3 stone to lose on Cambridge

Good Morning All.
Big well done Rolo that is a great loss. I am doing OK, my weigh in this week will be Friday so want to be close to 11stone. It is hard at times and can be easily tempted but so not worth cheating as its so hard to start over. Lets keep up the good work and see that weight dropping and inches xx

Good Morning All.
Big well done Rolo that is a great loss. I am doing OK, my weigh in this week will be Friday so want to be close to 11stone. It is hard at times and can be easily tempted but so not worth cheating as its so hard to start over. Lets keep up the good work and see that weight dropping and inches xx

Good luck for Friday! I would love to be 11 stone! I am so ill been throwing up for the last two day and have an awful headache hope I am better soon xx

Hi Jay,

How are you? Getting closer to your holiday!! I am feeling a little bit better today have stopped being sick now. I am hungry today I wonder if I knocked myself out of ketosis because I had a slice of dry toast will just stick with it and drink loads of water. Xx

Hi Rolo, glad your better. You might still be in ketosis. I have broken it this week, I don't know why and also have a wedding to attend to this weekend. Not looking forward to my weigh in as I probably have put on. Why I do it to myself when I've been doing so well. Will be on it 100% from Monday as only have 6 weeks until my holiday. Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Hi Rolo, glad your better. You might still be in ketosis. I have broken it this week, I don't know why and also have a wedding to attend to this weekend. Not looking forward to my weigh in as I probably have put on. Why I do it to myself when I've been doing so well. Will be on it 100% from Monday as only have 6 weeks until my holiday. Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Hi Jay,

We are human we will cheat every now and again but we just need to draw a line under it and move on. We can do this xx

Hi there 😁 you've done amazing so far Jay! I've done Cambridge inthe past and on Exante now which is really similar. One thing I'd say is try to get straight back on 100% if you've had a little wobble, rather than waiting until Monday. From experience it makes it so much easier that way - mentally and physically. We're here rooting for you and you know you can do this!! 😘

Hi All, Weigh in was not so good on Friday as I put 1Ilb on, I suppose its my own fault for cheating. Had a wedding this weekend so carried on cheating. Need to snap out of it and 100% today until I go away on the 1st October. Would like to lose 2stone by then but probably will lose about 1stone 7Ilbs. How you doing Rolo. Angel thanks for the advise will definitely carry on. You are doing so well, good on you. Lets all do this we know we can as long as we stay on plan. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi All, Weigh in was not so good on Friday as I put 1Ilb on, I suppose its my own fault for cheating. Had a wedding this weekend so carried on cheating. Need to snap out of it and 100% today until I go away on the 1st October. Would like to lose 2stone by then but probably will lose about 1stone 7Ilbs. How you doing Rolo. Angel thanks for the advise will definitely carry on. You are doing so well, good on you. Lets all do this we know we can as long as we stay on plan. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi Jay,
You have done the right thing and got back on it so don’t beat yourself up. You have done amazing and if you carry on you will lose the rest of your weight before your holiday.

Have you tried any new products or do you maybe need to add some different ones in for a change?

Iam doing good seem to be loosing 3lb each week going to try and increase my water this week. I have found a new favourite I am loving the chocolate chew bar xx

That 1lb will be water weight from the glycogen needed for the carbs & salt and potentially the weight of food if it's more volume in yr gut. So 1lb is not much! You will be back shedding so soon - you can do this!

Back