Step 1 Sole Source 3 stone to lose on Cambridge

Good Morning Rolo & Ali

Well done Rolo for staying on plan and good luck with your weigh in. Ali I am also going swimming went this morning and have my weigh in tomorrow evening so hope Its a good loss. 8 weeks until my holiday so will stay on track and would like to lose 2 & 1/2 stone by then so have to really work hard at it. New week lets all stay on plan and get some good results xx

have my weigh in tomorrow evening so hope Its a good loss. 8 weeks until my holiday so will stay on track and would like to lose 2 & 1/2 stone by then so have to really work hard at it.

It would be fab if you edited your profile, Jay, so you can track progress. And maybe do that ticker?

Good luck for the weighin.

Ali

Reactions: jfc
Good Morning Rolo & Ali

Well done Rolo for staying on plan and good luck with your weigh in. Ali I am also going swimming went this morning and have my weigh in tomorrow evening so hope Its a good loss. 8 weeks until my holiday so will stay on track and would like to lose 2 & 1/2 stone by then so have to really work hard at it. New week lets all stay on plan and get some good results xx

Hello Jay and Ali,

Well done with the swimming ladies! I went to the gym this morning was really good I am shocking myself how much I like it.

My weigh in went well and I lost 3lbs so 12lbs in 2 weeks. Will get my stone next week and more hopefully!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Jay let me know how you get on, 8 weeks is going to fly! I am hoping to go back to work in 8 weeks depending on my back but fingers crossed.
Xx

Hi Rolo and Ali.
Excellent loss Rolo that will keep you motivated to get that 1 stone loss. Ali how you doing. I can't wait for my weigh in tonight, need a good loss to keep me motivated. Will let you know how I've done.
We can do this for ourselves lets keep going xx

Reactions: jfc
Hi Rolo and Ali.
Excellent loss Rolo that will keep you motivated to get that 1 stone loss. Ali how you doing. I can't wait for my weigh in tonight, need a good loss to keep me motivated. Will let you know how I've done.

Good luck tonight Jay xx

Hi Rolo and Ali.
Doing good! Look forward to hearing yr loss.

Hello Both
Midweek so were getting there another week nearly over. Yes, I had my weigh in which was a 2 week weigh in as my consultant went away and I
have lost 7.5Ilbs which takes me to 11stone 6Ilbs. I really need to work hard to get in my 10's and that will be my motivation. Was pleased with the loss but have to really exercise to lose my weight from my arms/hips and legs as you probably can see from my pic below. Lets all do this we so can xx
image-png.191242

This is my picture below, when I first started and now.

image1 (2).png

Well done. You are looking great - especially the transformation in your face. Have others noticed?

That's great! I think people loose weight from different parts at different rates. maybe yr thighs will be following later. I shed from my waist first, which is already much smaller compared to butt, hips and thighs! My face shed much later.....

Hi, Off to the gym tonight so hopefully will do a good workout. Also went swimming this morning. Really want to get to target.

Hello Both
Midweek so were getting there another week nearly over. Yes, I had my weigh in which was a 2 week weigh in as my consultant went away and I
have lost 7.5Ilbs which takes me to 11stone 6Ilbs. I really need to work hard to get in my 10's and that will be my motivation. Was pleased with the loss but have to really exercise to lose my weight from my arms/hips and legs as you probably can see from my pic below. Lets all do this we so can xx
image-png.191242

This is my picture below, when I first started and now.

View attachment 191244

Hi Jay,

Well done 7.5 is a fantastic loss you are doing so well! You look amazing keep up the good work and you will be in the 10’s before you know it. What step are you doing?

Xx

Good Morning All, nearly Friday, were getting there.
Hi Rolo, I am on TDR which is purely sole source on 450 calories aday. Hard but I think I have got use to it now.

Good Morning All, nearly Friday, were getting there.
Hi Rolo, I am on TDR which is purely sole source on 450 calories aday. Hard but I think I have got use to it now.

Hi Jay,

That was what I originally did for the first two weeks but because of how much I exercise I have gone up to 600 calories which I find works really well for me I don’t feel shaky after a gym session. Xx

Hi Rolo, I know what you mean. I had a gym session yesterday and then the gym instructor was talking to us. I was feeling really hot and went outside to get some fresh air. I had only fainted and got a bruise by my eye which I tried to cover up with foundation, otherwise everyone at work would of thought I've got a black eye. I grazed my elbow and my knuckle. Trust me. I think I will stick to swimming and do the cross trainer and weights at home. Just did not have enough food inside me which made me all dizzy and pass out lol.

Hi Rolo, I know what you mean. I had a gym session yesterday and then the gym instructor was talking to us. I was feeling really hot and went outside to get some fresh air. I had only fainted and got a bruise by my eye which I tried to cover up with foundation, otherwise everyone at work would of thought I've got a black eye. I grazed my elbow and my knuckle. Trust me. I think I will stick to swimming and do the cross trainer and weights at home. Just did not have enough food inside me which made me all dizzy and pass out lol.

Hi Jay,

You really need to be careful on this plan with exercise, Skydragon warned me not to over do it and she was so right that’s why I moved to 600 Cals and over the next month as my sessions get longer I am going to move up again.

My consultant said when I increase my cardio I need at least 1000 calories a day. At the moment when I have a gym session I have an egg or some chicken just for that little bit extra to stop me feeling faint.

Please be careful and don’t over due it xx

Hi All, Friday finally.
Rolo, I am definitely taking it easy now. So another week complete. Lets all get through the weekend and have some good losses next week.
We can do this and will hit our targets and look fab.
Have a great weekend all xx

Hi All, Friday finally.
Rolo, I am definitely taking it easy now. So another week complete. Lets all get through the weekend and have some good losses next week.
We can do this and will hit our targets and look fab.
Have a great weekend all xx

We definitely can hope you have a fab weekend too! Glad you are cutting back on the exercise just do a little bit for now and once you have moved steps maybe increase then.

Looking forward to my weigh in Monday xx

Jay & Rollo: would you like to join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread? You just set a target for yourself, copy and paste the previous list and add yourself. I update that on Saturdays. As I'm a daily weigher, it helps me track weekly progress.

Good Morning Both. Good luck with your weigh in Rolo. Hi Ali hope your doing OK. Yea I don't mind to be added to the Christmas thread, what website?

Back