3 stones gone in just 8 weeks :-)

Dunders

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy, just had my 8th WI, exactly 3 stones down now. I really couldn't have done it without this forum, it helps soooooooo much!

Thank you everyone for your support, past/present & future.

I'm really starting to notice the difference in myself now, that give me even more motivation....plus, despite still being very overweight, I've not been at this weight since my son was born over 12 years ago :).

Have a good week everyone.
xXx

well done, was just getting a craving there and thought id come on, i am looking to loose around 3 stone, on day 5.. and your post has just got rid of the craving.. you must be delighted, stick at it and well done again x

Hi hopefilly - I'm doing Lipotrims TFR - I see you are doing LL, how are you doing? I love the pic of your little dog, adorable :)

Hi tasha2000 - hang on in there, you will almost certainly be heading into ketosis now and things will get much easier, once I hit ketosis, all the hunger pangs/cravings went. I can't tell you how fast the last 8 weeks have gone - you can do it Mrs!

Thank you thats just one of my dogs I have 5 love them all lol. I did follow LL but didnt do maintenance have been trying sw which isnt working cos I cant control my intake so have been thinking of trying cd for a while I just love how quickly the weight disappears on vlcds good luck your doing brilliantly x

well done amazing:)

Blimey, well done you. i think the only way I would match that is with amputation ! Keep it up xx

wow well done hun! u give me more inspiration! i just served dinner to my fam. i wasnt really craving for it. its just the weakness kicking in. congrats! :d

Well done thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

well done dunders thats an amazing loss. keep it up

3 stone is a great milestone. People around you start to see the difference as your body shape is changing. You can see it for sure in your clothes and in the mirror. Your confidence really starts to build. You are well on the way now.
Keep up your great effort.

Amazing, well done!

Well done that's amazing

Congratulations!! We are just about at the same point - I weighed in this morning and have lost 3 stone since 6th January. It really shows now doesn't it? Just got to do the same again and I'll be at goal!
Good luck!!

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy, just had my 8th WI, exactly 3 stones down now. I really couldn't have done it without this forum, it helps soooooooo much!

Thank you everyone for your support, past/present & future.

I'm really starting to notice the difference in myself now, that give me even more motivation....plus, despite still being very overweight, I've not been at this weight since my son was born over 12 years ago :).

Have a good week everyone.
xXx

Hi Dunders, congratulations!! I just went for my 8 week weigh-in and I have lost exactly 3 stone too...

Like you I haven't weighed this amount since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago and its a great feeling..

Take care x

Each time um a little down I come on here and read these amazing posts... 3 stone is brilliant and you must be totally buzzing xx

Back