3 Stones in 6 months?

Lizz1985

Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to say hello and that i will weigh in weekly and hopefully find myself a ticker from somewhere! lol. Good luck all

L xx

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)

Well i lost 3 stone on Exante but cannot stick to it anymore so i want to lose another 3 stone by counting calories, i am off to Barcelona at the end of October so would be nice to be happy by then! i am hoping to stick to a daily intake of 1500 cals. I have started today and it seems ok so far.

Just wanted to say hello and that i will weigh in weekly and hopefully find myself a ticker from somewhere! lol. Good luck all

L xx

Hello and welcome to calorie counting. I think 3 stone in 6 months is definitley possible. Half a stone a month sounds achievable. If you're exercising and calorie counting I'm pretty sure you'll get there and you can go to Barcelona feeling fantastic. Good luck x

Definitely sounds possible.

I'm aiming for 3 stone in 5 months! for my first target. Not sure i'll make it but as near to that point will do me! Anything has to be better than what it is at the moment.

Current time is taking about 1.5 months to lose a stone - guessing this will slow somewhat though

Good luck to you! And Barcelona is a beautiful place - lucky you!

Thanks for the luck :)

Any tips would be great fully received as I have never counted calories before but I think I will benefit from the 'control' in it?!

Have a good day x

Definately achievable - I'm going to set myself a similar challenge when I get back from Prague (months time). I dont think I'd manage it with a week off on holiday.

Back