3 stones of wibbly wobbly fat gone forever!!!

Lou

Silver Member
Yay, I've hit the three stone mark today. I've lost a staggering 10 lbs this week :D although 7 of that was from last weeks gain, so a nett 3lb loss this week.

I can't believe I've lost 3 stone in total, only another 1 stone 2lbs to go to goal :party0049:

good woman you look fantastic!! well done :)

That is fab girl! well done!

WOW!! Well done for getting straight back into it and for the result! You soooo deserve it xx

Well done Lou, you'll get that last bit of weight off in no time. Are you going to go to target or start refeeding before that?

Thanks everyone, I'm more than a little but chuffed with myself:D

Bev I'm going to keep going until target then refeed, then see if I can lose another 7lbs at WW with my Mum. That'd get me down to 10st 7lbs, but if I can't get any more off then so be it, I'll be happy with 11 stone. My original goal was a size 14 which I guessed would be 11 stone, but I'm getting in some 14s now so hopefully by goal I'll be 12/14 which would make my world:p

Congratulations Lou,
you must be chuffed esp after having to eat carbs for the walk. it must seem so near to the end now. Best of luck in the coming week.
Doirin

Hi Lou, can i ask you, i lost 3 stone on cd last year (put it back on so starting again) but was left with some loose skin on stomach. I was 11 stone at end so not massively overweight - do you have any loose skin, did you do any exercise? :)

My tummy is looking so much better than it did, I'm not sure that it'll completely go back to how it once was without a tummy tuck, but it's good enough that I could wear a bikini on the beach today and not feel in the least bit self conscious. Everywhere else seems to be tightening up at the same rate that I'm shrinking. I'm putting that down to drinking 4 litres of water and coating myself day and night in body firming lotions. I'm currently using the Boots no7 Protect & Perfect as I stocked up on a recent 3 for 2 :D

The only exercise I'm doing at the moment is walking to and from school, I'm going to start proper exercising once I've got to goal weight.

Well done Lou

:talk017: Fantastic!!
You are such and inspiration to little 'ol me still trekking into week 2 with lbs & lbs to go. Seeing yor results, I know I can do this.

Well Done lou thats amazing determination getting straight back on Lipotrim. I dont think I could have done that. I am so proud of you:D:D. You are around the same height build and weight as me at the moment and your pictures are really inspiring me . You Go Girl !!!!!!

Whow! 3 stone. That's brilliant. Well done.

Back