3 tablets left....

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
then I am on my own....
Well unless I decide to take something else that can be bought over the counter.

Can't believe that it has still not come back in stock, it is ridiculous.

I hope so hun, I really do. But I have a feeling I wont be able to control what I eat so much without the threat of Mr T!

Come on with that attitude you won't succeed - you can do it you've been doing it all along :) x

I really don't know what I can say that I haven't already but I really do truly believe you can do this, I know it's harder without the xen, I have just finished week 3 without & I know maybe its easier for me as I made the decision myself but it is do-able I promise you xx

You CAN do this, just stay focused, write everything down in mfp and come on here if you're feeling tempted. X

then I am on my own....
Well unless I decide to take something else that can be bought over the counter.

Can't believe that it has still not come back in stock, it is ridiculous.

(((hugs))) i dont know what i can say really. only you know how you are feeling. i agree with others. keep logging what you are eating on mfp. we are all rooting for you.

Im in the same boat but i have decided that when i really am feeling the need to fat rubbish Im going to take a tablet. I know its not how they work but with them staying in your system for 72 hours it will deter me. I went for the cheese at work today and got a slap from my colleague, that helped and i had no cheese.
You can do this you really can. X

Im in the same boat but i have decided that when i really am feeling the need to fat rubbish Im going to take a tablet. I know its not how they work but with them staying in your system for 72 hours it will deter me. I went for the cheese at work today and got a slap from my colleague, that helped and i had no cheese.

whatever works for you - and great that your colleague is behind you.

pocket dragon said:

That's what I did for about 3 weeks, I think like me cos you never had tango the fear of it is enough to stop you! I went from that to cold turkey but knowing that I could pop a xen if anything tempted me too much! You're doing really well xx

2.5 off this week, I have lost what I gained, Pleased with that :) that is on one tablet a day, So I should at least be able to lose 1lb a week by myself right?

hobnobsmummy said:
2.5 off this week, I have lost what I gained, Pleased with that :) that is on one tablet a day, So I should at least be able to lose 1lb a week by myself right?

Yes you can (we all can) if Lexie can we all can.. We all can, can!! Positive thinking :)

Well done HNM that's great & yes MB you're right we can! We just have to stay positive, we're not gonna let lack of a little blue capsule beat us are we. We've got the Easter Challenge to finish & then straight in to the BH one & try & visualise how amazing we'll feel if we hit those targets come August xx

that is so fab hobnobsmummy, well done

Back