3 week challenge! Roll up! Roll up! Lol!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
OK! i hope this will put a bit of spark into sf forum! :D

my start weight is 199lb and im aiming to lose 10lb in 3 weeks! :p

so add your name and your goal and we'll c how everyone does! :flirt2:

trivenam-10lb-weigh day WEDNESDAY!

want to be 12st 2 by the end of april amd now 13st hopefully will have lost some tomorrow my weigh day want to be 10st 6 by june :D

Because I've lost 11lbs in my first 3 weeks I'm expecting my next 3 weeks to slow down. I've already set a goal of 6 lbs for April but tbh hitting the stone marker would make me ecstatic! So my goal for next 3 weeks is a loss of 4.5 lbs (esp as we have Easter right at the start).

It would be great if we could update this thread regularly (say min of twice a week) for how we are getting on?

sounds good :)
:( i forgot about easter tho! but a creme egg is only 175 cals, so i find having a smaller dinner, and combining the left over cals with my night snack i can have one :)

Trouble is I can do a creme egg in two bites (or even one if it crumbles like they sometimes do). That's why I prefer Curly Wurlies - takes a bit longer to eat them.

New to Slim Fast... Loving IT!!

Hi Everyone!!! I started Slim Fast last Tuesday, and OMG it was the worst day of my life!!!!! I went to Tesco on Monday night and bought a 2 tubs of powder shakes (one choc and one strawberry) all ready to start on Tuesday!!

I have always been on a diet of one shape or form, but never done slimfast or anyother diet with a drink supplement...

Anyhooo.... Tuesday morning i made up a choc shake and although it smelt ok, i gagged several times whilst trying to drink it. For lunch i tried the strawberry one, but still had to pinch my nose as the taste was so vile. :eek: The good thing is, that i didnt think about food much on day 1!!!

Since my 1st day i have switched to pre - made shakes and smooties, and WOWOWWEEEE what a difference!! I love them!!!

So 1 week on and i have lost 6lbs!!! yipppeeeee.........:p

Today ive tried some of the Savory snacks also, and they are yummy tooo.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!!! I started Slim Fast last Tuesday, and OMG it was the worst day of my life!!!!! I went to Tesco on Monday night and bought a 2 tubs of powder shakes (one choc and one strawberry) all ready to start on Tuesday!!

I have always been on a diet of one shape or form, but never done slimfast or anyother diet with a drink supplement...

Anyhooo.... Tuesday morning i made up a choc shake and although it smelt ok, i gagged several times whilst trying to drink it. For lunch i tried the strawberry one, but still had to pinch my nose as the taste was so vile. :eek: The good thing is, that i didnt think about food much on day 1!!!

Since my 1st day i have switched to pre - made shakes and smooties, and WOWOWWEEEE what a difference!! I love them!!!

So 1 week on and i have lost 6lbs!!! yipppeeeee.........:p

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weupB84/
Welcome and well done, Charlie for sticking it out despite the grossness of the powder - that's why I use the premade ones. Its worth keeping an eye on the "Offers" thread to find out which shops have them reduced as they are quite pricey.

Good luck in April.

fab girls ill update it regularly to keep track of how we are doing! good luck! ;)

yahoooo!!!!

:D well just got weighed i have lost 2 pounds this week so so pleased so far i have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks and 6 days yeeha just want to say thankyou to judith 55 who talked me into eating that little bit more .. didnt realise i was not having enough calories on my slimfast regime ... so as they say with my ultra slim every little helps :love:

well 6lb for me today, i'd say thats all the weight i put on in the previous 2 weeks so im chuffed! hoping for 3lb next week!!

well done peanuts! brill stuff!!its lovely to c the next number on the scale!

hey charlie we started the same day and the lost the same! altho i didnt like the powder too much, seeing on here to do it in a blender with some ice cubes really does make it some much better! think i will have to get the pre made ones for lunch at work tho, as the powder ones dont taste so nice when they were made a few hours earlier!

and judith, never thought of curly wurlys...i can make a creme egg last a while if need be! just have to nibble lol!

getting pekish might need a snack :)

:D well just got weighed i have lost 2 pounds this week so so pleased so far i have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks and 6 days yeeha just want to say thankyou to judith 55 who talked me into eating that little bit more .. didnt realise i was not having enough calories on my slimfast regime ... so as they say with my ultra slim every little helps :love:

Glad to help and glad you're feeling more positive. Have a great week. x

IM STUCK!!!

Hi guys.... Happy April Fools!!!!

I dont know if im being a bit obsessive but ive been jumping on the scales every morning, just to have a peek. The weight loss in my first week was so rapid i was litterally loosing eveyday.

The last couple of days i have found that ive stuck.... not lost a pound, and im not cheating at all.....:cry:

Has anyone else had this???

Ps Its really helpful knowing im not the only one on this diet :strikeout_button:

hi :)

well my goal is to lose 10lbs in the next three weeks too to take me down to the 30's something level but anything, anything would be good!

im planning on doing regular exercise which has escaped me lately due to a running injury but im now back in the saddle and raring to go!

h x

hi charlie i found this too, i wasnt eating enough sounds daft but it was true once i upped my diet to what i was supposed to have which is 1200 i have been losing 2 pound a week. i dont always reach the 1200 mark but im now eating enough to fill me up. i also exercise too not loads swiming once a week and 20 min exercise 3 times a week mostly in the evening a so pleased with my weight loss so far

if you're not eating enough your body will think you are starving yourself, hence it holds onto calories, which will result in not losing weight

Ahhhh Thanks Summer & Peanuts!!

I have been feeling like i am starving the last couple of days.... the first week was very easy, i could wait for my dinner no problem. The last 2 days i have had to have my tea as soon as i walk through the door from work. Then i have been quite hungry before bed.

Im finding it hard to count my calories, pre made micro meals seem to be an easy option, as they are quick and the calorie content is on the box. Just been having a weight watchers meal and some salad or veg!! not much is it!!!

What do you guys have for yor 1 meal a -day any ideas would be much appriciated!!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weupB84/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weupB84/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weupB84/

Back