3 week holiday countdown!

Phoenix101

Hi all

Back again for a 3 week holiday countdown. Have had quite a few social events recently (too many) and now have a 3 week window of opportunity before I go on holiday. Hoping to get a stone off before the dreaded disrobe beside the pool. Just want to feel fitter and more confident so am combining this with a daily swim and a one hour daily walk (weather permitting!) I am off work now until September so am using the time for a mega clear out in house. So far my bedroom is now fit for a queen and am tackling the kitchen today. Day 1 for me so need to keep busy busy busy as mindless boredom grazing is my major downfall. Good luck everyone!!! :)

Good luck how did your day one go? I'm on day two myself and it's going pretty well so far.

good luck :)

Day 3 nearly done now. I am finding it really difficult today but have not cracked!! I think my problem is that I have been using Exante for short bursts (usually before a social event) and my body has got used to me starting and stopping!! Last year I was very motivated and really got 'into the zone'. Here I am again on a last minute attempt to get a stone off before my holiday in August. I am going to eat low carb when I am away. Holidays are not a big problem for me as I tend to eat a lot of fish and salads and swim a lot so rarely gain weight when I am away. Hoping then to get back onto the exante wagon and have a good run with it until Christmas. If ALL goes to plan (fingers crossed) I should be at goal by then and then intend to try to live my life a bit more sensibly!! :D

Back