3 Week SS - No loss at all!

I'm so infuriated. I have been a saint for three weeks. First week 10lb, 2nd week 5lb. This week, SS 100% perfect, no loss at all. Not an ounce. What the hell?

Are you due on? You'll prob find it'll catch up next week - it's impossible not to lose weight on this diet xx

I'm so infuriated. I have been a saint for three weeks. First week 10lb, 2nd week 5lb. This week, SS 100% perfect, no loss at all. Not an ounce. What the hell?

Rochael - 15lbs in 3 weeks - don't think I would be infuriated with that hun. Over 1 stone that's brilliant xx

15lb in two weeks, then nothing this week, and I've been drinking 3 litres a day and I'm not due on or 3 weeks :(

15lb in two weeks, then nothing this week, and I've been drinking 3 litres a day and I'm not due on or 3 weeks :(

Sorry Rachael but I think you're being far too hard on yourself hun look at the bigger picture, 15lbs in 3 weeks

I can understand how you feel. Im due for my week 3 weigh in this week and I would be gutted with a stay the same so early on ....... hang on in there though and hopefully it will show on the scales next week :)

Chin up..... You've had amazing losses so far and week 3 is notorious for being a b***h! It's your bodies way of going wait a minute, whens the food gonna come ? I'm just gonna hold on to everything till food comes, then it will give up when it realises you are sticking to plan, and you'll have a good loss again :) Don't get disheartened, keep 100% and drinking your water and you will be rewarded at upcoming weigh ins! Take your inches too, weight may not drop but inches will :) x

Hi

Try not to be disheartened as the avove says, week 3 is notorious for sts! Try not to let this hamper your determination next week will be a good loss!

Le xx

Back