3 weeks 3 days

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Arrrrrrgh i can't wait till refeed now!

Getting lots of healthy menus, writing out my meal plan is making me :drool: .. loves it!

I am still scared of it but i am now very much looking forward to it - thanks to reading all you's diaries on here, put me at ease!

3 weeks 3 days and counting ... im looking at it like this .... 3 days untill my weigh in - then my best mate is deserting me for 2 weeks in the sun in Tunisia then when shes back its only 1 week to go!

Time really does fly! :p

On Saturday I've got exactly 3 weeks to go til refeed too. Are you starting on the Monday then? I will be a couple of days ahead of you and like you I am really looking forward to it.

I have also decided that if I lose 12lbs before the 3 weeks I may start refeeding a little early. I'm happy with my body now and don't really need to lose too much more afterall. I was only aiming for a size 14 and to feel healthy and I have reached that already. I will see though!

Yes - starting refeed mon 22nd! :eek: lol

I thought too about refeeding early if i hit the 13st mark early but i dont think that will happen :) but then my ultimate goal is 12st so anything under 13st would be ideal but ill be happy with 13 by my jolly hols:)

I'll only be a couple of days behind you bev so we'll almost be starting together! :woohoo: :D we can swap menus and recipes etc :D

I cant wait for you to join us on her full time Tanya! xx

It will be great to have you both on refeed, you are both amazing and those few weeks will soon pass.

Me either rach!! :D

Mar - i really hope these weeks go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to bed now i am cream crackered ... g'night all xx

nite hun! x

Will be good to be on this forum full time as I'm always reading peoples diaries for advice and to see what they're eating. Can't believe it's only 3 weeks to go!

See you in 3 weeks (tomorrow) Tanya!

:giggle:

have you written out a food plan yet bev? x

I've done my 'menus' for 2 weeks now - finally! It took me about 4 days to plan the 1st week - I couldn't seem to make a decision about what to chose! Don't know what'll happen when I can chose from ANYTHING and not just 4 things Lol!

I'm looking forward to it now I must say xx

Back