3 weeks in and disaster

xHannahx

So this morning when I woke up I was feeling great, I had another 3lb loss taking me to 17lb in three weeks.

Then the afternoon came and I Had my driving test I worked myself up about it so much i was having a panic attack in the waiting room only to be told there had been a computer problem and my test was not registered and I've now for to wait seven more weeks for another.

I was so upset failing is one thing but not even being able to try I think sent me over the edge. So I reacted how I always do and headed straight for some food, I persuaded the other half to take me out for dinner :(

I have Learnt a lot these past few weeks about my relationship with food and I know that I have to learn to stop using it every time things in life don't go to plan.

So here is my line I'm drawing under today

And here's to a new day tomorrow

Don't be so hard on yourself...I think most people would find today stressful enough without having the driving test not go ahead when you were prepared for it and it is tough having to wait another seven week!:hug99:

Move forward from here and put today behind you.

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

You know what we're not going to get out the old bad food habits overnight theyve been there too long.

Youve done really well so far, and youve done the best thing drawn a line under it, and get back to 100% tomorrow, youre not letting one day beccome 2, become a week....

*HUGS*

You've had one little set back but dont feel bad. Get straight back into it! You have done so amazingly well so far...x

What a difficult day, I hope you enjoyed your meal :) Glad you are back onto it today, well done on your weight loss so far :D

I would be upset as well if that happened to me. Cant you book another test before the 7 weeks? If you can, check the DSA website for cancellations. I used it yesterday and it does take sometime to get your preferred date. Do update how you get on coz I`m doing my test next month and am as nervous as hell. x

Like everyone has said driving tests are so so stressful.

No point beating yourself up - you do right to draw a line under it!! ;)

xx

Seven weeks was their next available but I will be checking for cancelations x

Any luck with finding another date Hannah? It does take a long time to find something suitable. Whereabouts in Essex are you? Mine will be Basildon :D.

No not yet I'm afraid I work thirteen hour shifts and it's difficult to find time to call. I'm off on Monday though so I will try again

Back