3 weeks in but reeeeeally struggling tonight...

sarah5

I haven't really had any cravings for the entire 3 weeks and am very happy to be 16 lbs down :)

But tonight I'm going MAD!! There are sweets in the cupboard and I sooooo want them. Just one or two.....except it wouldn't just be one or two would it, it would be the entire packet, which would then turn into a 'what the heck binge' which would make me feel awful.....

I have just eaten another S&S bar to try and stop the craving (I already had one today so already I've broken the rules) but still craving AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

i'm exactly the same at the moment but its the totm for me i think i'll be having an extra bar soon or i'm off to bed. its a horrable feeling aint it :sigh:

Yeh it really is! I have 10 - 12 days of pmt and cravings every month so it's super hard to stay on track!

Would an extra bar affect weight loss massively do you think?

i think an extra bar would be fione - alot better than the sweets!
if theres anyone else in your huse just ask them to take them and hide them somewhere! thats what i do. ive had a little bit of bacon on days that im finding it really hard!
good luck and keep going!!

xcx

Thanks for your reply...mmm bacon!! I tipped the sweets in the bin then covered them with washing up liquid! May sound barmy but I just can't be trusted with sweeties around and they're no good for the kids either to be fair (trying to make myself feel better for committing the sin of chucking my favourite ever thing in the world in the bin!)

lol its not barmy either - i put bleach over leftover pizza the other day cos i would have taken the box out the bin had the notion taken me - i cant be trusted either!
well done - i always feel great the next day when i resist! xxx

When I'm struggling like that... Atkins bars are my saviour... i slice up up the chocolate orange one.. put a few in a freezer baga and put in your freezer.... its like terrys chocolate orange....

But any of em seem to help me with my sweet cravings around TOTM

X

lol its not barmy either - i put bleach over leftover pizza the other day cos i would have taken the box out the bin had the notion taken me - i cant be trusted either!
well done - i always feel great the next day when i resist! xxx

Brilliant, well done you as well! Ahem I would also have taken the sweets out of the bin in a moment of craving madness (how embarrassing that I just admitted that).
I do feel reeeeally super pleased with myself today for not eating them and am on track and fine this morning.... evenings are my downfall however so I may be back tonight to moan and groan again ;)
x

When I'm struggling like that... Atkins bars are my saviour... i slice up up the chocolate orange one.. put a few in a freezer baga and put in your freezer.... its like terrys chocolate orange....

But any of em seem to help me with my sweet cravings around TOTM

X

Oooooh Atkins bars now that could be an idea to have some in the freezer in case of emergencies. To be honest I'm having the occasional soya latte so I don't think I'm permanently in ketosis anyway, but I assume the Atkins bars keep you in ketosis do they? I don't know anything about Atkins, perhaps I'll have a little look as I'll need something to follow on from S&S eventually....
Thanks for the tip! xx

really proud of you for not caving! evenings are the hardest bit for me to! I'm hard wired to expect a load of junk food once the kids are in bed, same way some people instinctively have a glass old wine or a cigarette, I have junk foods! got to reset our habits on this diet!

well done again! x

I chop a bar up and put it in the freezer for those days when I'm munchied. An extra bar is not the end of the world, an extra 140 low carb calories is better than a blow out.

well done on not giving in :)
love the washing up liquid on the sweets and bleach on the pizza lol
i find evenings are really difficult so i save a meal pack and a bar for later on in the day because i know during the day a cup of tea or coke zero will keep me going- much harder later on.
totally agree an extra bar is fine much better than giving in to sweets :)

well done too all of you that was fighting the demon cravings and didn,t give in....!!!Evenings are the worst for most of us i think, we all want too relax and unwind and for alot of us that meant food treats i try too save my bar until later too and don,t use my milk in shakes so have 2 cuppas and a bar seems too help too hours pass by easier, my friend gave me a great tip i haven,t tried it yet, but may help some of you, she brought the water flavouring and would freeze it in ice lolly moulds too have in the evenings anything that gets us through lol can anyone till me what protein we are allowed if do 3packs the info wasn,t on my sheet guessing chicken and fish but heard you can have 2boiled eggs?

Oooooh Atkins bars now that could be an idea to have some in the freezer in case of emergencies. To be honest I'm having the occasional soya latte so I don't think I'm permanently in ketosis anyway, but I assume the Atkins bars keep you in ketosis do they? I don't know anything about Atkins, perhaps I'll have a little look as I'll need something to follow on from S&S eventually....
Thanks for the tip! xx
Yeah they keep you in ketosis hun!!! : ) X

Back