**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

happy dances over a sts :D (ok technicaly was a loss of 0.2lb so will call it a sts lol)

back to tracking today, no more family here or distractions, time to get the scales moving again :D

I'm getting stressed a bit, bought tickets from viagogo (for the face value) and they still not been posted, its been 2 days :/ they are confirmed tho which means a postage label been printed but until I have them in my hand I wont settle. Will be uber pissed if it doesn't work out as I've got flights etc already.

Hope your tickets come soon hun, I think they are a reputable site so you shouldn't have any probs with them.

Another good day here for me! The gluten free bread as a sandwich is growing on me, it's not the same as real bread but at least I don't feel abnormal for not having my pieces at lunch :)

Tuna pasta for dinner tonight. I was tempted to go to asda and get more macaroni but 3 nights in a row is a bit excessive me thinks :D

I must admit, I like a good bit of macaroni too... Have you had the Asda "great stuff" mini pasta? The one that's aimed to kids, it's ace. Wholewheat pasta, and it's smaller bits, so you get "more" of it on your plate! Well, I think you do anyway.. They do little shells too :D

You know what? Im an idiot, I'd read that, and for some reason my head thought wholeWHEAT pasta would be ok? Silly me.... :)

Cant beat strawberries & cream:D

There's no point dwelling on the past hun it's done. Either take some points of your weeklies or some from tomorrow xxx

Draw a line :) Im sure they were nice :) new day! U are fab xx

Lol :) good luck for WI x

Sooo relieved it's the weekend. The training in my new job is really stressing me out so grateful for a few days to chill.

Feeling a bit down this past week so prob just gonna hide myself away this weekend.

My leader txtd me earlier which I thought was nice of her. Think this meeting is gonna work out good for me!

Back