**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Hey all! I'm just back from westlife, qued from 10am and I am seriously sunburnt it's not good and sooo knackered, my legs are sooo sore but it was worth it! I got right down to the barrier so was front row!!! It's been a top top day!

Weigh in today was a sts, I suppose in fairness I prob did got over my dailies on a few days but I'm back to it 2moro!!

I'm off to bed to dream of Shane :)

Sounds like a lovely day :) hope sunburn eases xx

Very sad that I had to miss tap class tonight as I'm too sore with the sunburn, prob just as well tho as I would have missed the class as was late out from work.

I'm feeling quite bloated today too which I think might be down to being swollen, downed water today in work and will keep guzzling all week. Really need a loss this week!

Hope sunburn eases xxx

Sleep well! Yay for pay day :) xx

Glad I only stick to weigh ins once a week or I think I would go insane seeing such fluctuations everyday.

Good luck for WI :) xx

This weekend has been a mixed one, decided not to have a Chinese last night but ended up nibbling on crisps and dips and was out drinking last night...

Today I went out for lunch with my mum and then went over to see my auntie for a wee while so was nice and I resisted the amazing Chinese at my mums!

I got my hair cut yesterday and it feels so much lighter lol! I'm planning on a 100% week here in!

Was the girls night fun petal? Any nice fellas? Post a new hair pic!!!

How's things? Well done for Tap class and ur loss :) xx

Back