**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

U can do it! I'm 17 stone 10 ATM... Fancy a little comp mrs? Cx

Well done!! Any suggestions for the comp? Xx

Good luck ;)

Maybe we could just do a who can lose the most weight by whatever date... And then the loser gives the other a tenner to buy a new top (bag, shoes, jewellery) lol... Or we meet up at the deadline and loser buys dinner/drink x

Sounds good! I am trying this week but the two after are full of gatherings, drink and food... Like the idea of race to 16s! Seems far off tho lol xx

Tell me bout it I weighed in yesterday and sts as last week but really wanna try for next two weeks to get some weight offals it's better than a gain!

I was at my Ww Xmas night out last night and omg I'm paying for it today! It was a buffet and of course I had farrrrrrrr too much to drink so feeling very delicate.

Awwww bless u! Sounds fun!

I'm looking at changing gym which might be a nice change :)

And I really think ill just STS till after NY! Do plan to try but I kno that I have so much on :(

So race to 16s?? Xx

Cool! How's ur weekend been? Cx

Dieting is dead expensive but so is eating lol... When I'm off it I eat out/ loadsa choc so it's as expensive if not more!

Hope to snow goes! It's nice to look at from inside but not of driving, walking or leaving house at all lol!

Hope the hangover has eased :) x

I'm sure u didn't!!! Massive hugs! U are still down and doing so well! We will make our resolutions over a cocktail or two on nye :) xx

Hi Sparkles. You are not going to regain all of your weight during December! You have done so well and can continue to do so! I find that even if I have a bad week, it is imperative to still WI as it helps me to draw a line. Just keep chipping away hon and you will be fine. If you can lose the same amount of weight next year as you have done in this one, imagine how you will feel?!

And you 2 are getting together for NYE? That's fab, hope you have an amazing time!

How's things going with your fella?

Looks like ur dating is going well xx

Dating is going well nearly 2mths now :D

Pulled a sickie today from work massive weather problems here in Scotland today with hurricane winds and met office advising not to travel so I called in sick and spend today tidying and catching up with washing and put my Xmas tree up :D

Glad it's Friday tomorrow and then the weekend, it's been a quick week!!

Woop! Sounds like a nice day x

Back