**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Day 2 week 1 completed! I think I tried a bit too hard on my 1 min jog as was knackered afterwards. I'm so annoyed that I can't go faster or do more runs but then I guess that's what being 17st does for you!

Will be back out after work 2moro morning too. I'm nit too fussed how long this takes me just gonna keep plodding on till I can jog all the minutes! At least I am doing something right?

Day 3 completed and today I managed to jog just under the 60secs and 2 small jogs of 30 secs. Wish I could do the full 8 jogs tho!

Off to bed now excited as going to Manchester 2moro shopping. I googled the travelodge that I'm staying in and wish I hadn't as apparently it's a dive :( I know it's only for one night but I'm a bit apprehensive now!

yay @ you with the running.

Manchester sounds fun, guess youll be there now and earned a load of activity points with all that walking and carrying of bags :p

its still a loss but I hear yah.
ive been sooo hungry today. eating everything in sight. still managed to stay within dailies / activity points tho so im happy. going to bed before i eat anything else.

I've been a but quiet these past few days but still here! I'm on track points wise this week but had wAyyyyy to many wheaty treats which have included 2 krispy Kreme doughnuts which I bought in Manchester lol.

I had an Nsv of sorts today was out shopping for an interview outfit for Friday at lunchtime and I managedto track down one of the gluten free sandwiches in Starbucks and it was actually really nice even tho it was 13 points!

I was meant to be on a date tonight but I changed it to Monday as I'm too tired and stressed about Fridays interview to even think about going!

Plan 2 Moro to try and destress by doing some gardening and tidy up my fleapit of a house , oh and dye my hair too!

Plan 2 Moro to try and destress by doing some gardening and tidy up my fleapit of a house , oh and dye my hair too!

sends them chilling vibes. if you find yourself with nothing to do, feel free to come clean my house :D

Ohh god im sat outside the interview bricking myself. Nursing interviews are generally quite relaxed and informal but I have a feeling this is gonna be a grilling as it's a business rather than the Nhs!

NSv today tho im wearing a jacket that I got from asda a few years ago and was never able to fasten it well today it fastened yay!!!

I'm saying a wee Prayer that this goes ok- I hate interviews !!!

howd it go? been thinking of you x

just painted my nails with barry m nail effects, black and hot pink. Looks great! :)

Just been on the phone to my mum and apparently everyone is getting glammed up for 2moro night. Well I dont have anything glam to wear at all ie a party dress....just gonna wear my jeans and new hot pink top I got today from new look.

Only planning on staying for a wee while - my mum has a get out clause! :)

LOL I like party escape plans and post pics of nails, i always need inspired to do mine hah

Grrrrrrrr half a pound off - the scales flashed to the magical 16's but sadly didn't stay there :( next week I guess!

Pic attached of nails :)

Attachments

• image-1577639841.jpg
    image-1577639841.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 47
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo purdy nails.
half a pound off is better than on :/
I managed not to blow yesterday, used about 15 weeklies is all. I need a loss this week, i really want another 1.5-2 stone off by august. Its doable :D
have fun partying tonight x

some online friends decided to have an online party for me. Well I got to bed at 4.30am. so freaking tired now :D Darn skype and all the craziness heh.

Back