**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

awww suck when you are feeling low. epic hugs xx

date tomorrow tho :D yeeehaw. cant wait to find out how it goes for you :D

kids still out playing so I managed to shower, put on all my body creams and even dry and straighten my hair without a single "muuuuuuuuum". Ahh bliss. Problem is now they should be home and I just put on clean PJs :rolleyes:

does a happy dance for YOU!!!

Awww well done mate. You rock.

Have a brilliant time on the date. I want a full report :D

*Sparkles* said:
I got the job!!!!!! I was soo shocked that I didn't know what to say and for me that is a big deal!

Im en route to the date now- nervous as! Eeeek!

Well done!!! And enjoy your date!!

Morning everyone!
Well the date went quite well, he seems like a nice guy and we got on ok. Sat and chatted for a few hrs and he paid for the drinks (2 diet cokes :))
He seems quite shy and self concious, he's put a bit of weight on recently and he wouldn't take his jacket off lol.
I will see him again and see how things go :)

On another side I found out last night on fb that my scumbag ex has became a dad! He's only been with the girl just over a year so a bit of a shock. I'm not upset but just a bit in shock! I feel sorry for the poor wean!

Grrrr some men are complete idiots and he doesn't sound like he deserves your brain power being wasted thinking about it! I'd be the same tho xx

glad the date went well, where do you find one who will pay for drinks, esp non alcoholic ones :p

I know they don't really exist much do they?
I'm feeling very down these past few days. Combination of leaving my job and feeling let down by a friend. As a result I've been totally off plan. I don't know how to get myself out of this. :(

sending pm :)

Still feeling really down and I'm off plan too which is making me feel yuk and bloated :(

I'm going to get back on track from 2 Moro as I don't want a huge big gain for when I go back to class in a few weeks. Coz of my new job I can now do a Saturday morning class which will keep me on track nicely and there is also a curves near too so I can also go there after work!

simply leaving not just hugs but EPIC hugs xxxxx

Hey sparkles x

Just found this thread (still finding my way around MiniMins!). Congrats on new job - can I ask what you do? I take it you are going to continue with meetings then? I love my meetings! How you doing with the running? I keep saying I am going to start but never find the time!

I cannot sleep due to working a night shift last night!

I'm a nurse but I'm leaving the Nhs to work in the private sector so better hours and money I really need a change.

I'm pissed off tonight as my mum told me she was telling my auntie about my new job and apparently she turned round and said I bet she puts all that weight back on sitting aroun eating all day! I'm so angry how dare she say that! She's got a frigging cheek as her daughter is an anorexic bulimic! Grrrrrrrr

Eating has still been off but 2moro is a new day and hopefully a new start. I'm
Due my periods which I don't think is helping my emotional state right now.

I'm watching lady gaga at radio one weekend and she is fab!

I watched that too - she was amazing wasn't she?

I hate it when people make comments like that but I just vow to prove them wrong :)
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

don't you just love supportive families.

lmao im so childish because all that sprang to mind was
"in your face...biatch"

Back