**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Hi sparkles I've just read this thread and have to say well done to you hope you don't mind me following your journey :)

I'm thinking about trying the c25k .. Thinking being the main word ha ha

Hey Hun!! When is ur birthday do - 6 weeks?! U will have loads off by then! Doughnuts n cake :) bet u are still in ur weeklies! Good luck for sat!!

Excited about Nov and Hogmanay!! Xx

hey sparkles. Just read your whole thread and think you’re doing amazing! I started ww a month ago and am looking for all the tips / motivation I can get. Will keep checking back to see how you’re getting on...
have a great day :)

well after my horrible scales lying to to me and making me think id gained weight they are now firmly on the naughty step as I went to class and lost 1lb!

Moral of the story....do not trust sneaky peeks! Why cant I take my own advice?? :p

Im going over to my best friends tonight, she is making me dinner and we are gonna watch xfactor and have some munchies!

I had to go into debanhams to swap my radley bag today as it was starting to fray after only 6 weeks but sadly they didnt have the same one so I swapped it for another wee bag and gorgeous pink purse and i also treated myself to a brow wax and tint!

Well done for ur loss :) naughty sneaky peak!! Lol

Yay for Radley bag and purse and pampering :)

Hope u have an awesome night!! I'm off out :D xx

Oh c factor! Thanks for reminding me that I have to set the sky + box to record :) yey on losing 1lb, pity about the bag but yey to a new one and a bit of pampering xxxx

Congrats on the loss, and hope you have a nice night tonight at your friends :)

Have a lovely time tonight and well done on the loss!

Ruth
X

Thanks everyone. Had a really nice night,
My friend made risotto which is my gave dish in the whole world and inspired me to try and make it again tonight!

I went to asda late last night and felt like a right saddo doing my shopping at midnight on a sat night but had to be done lol.

Off to see the smurfs movie today with my pals wee boy as none of my friends wanna go haha! Dying my hair tonight and chillin out and back to work on Monday!

Why do weekends go sooooo fast???

Hey honey! Shopping needs to be done lol! I recorded x factor and am about to watch it now while I'm on an hours break! All hail sky plus :):):)

Working yesterday and today and food wise is just ok! Scales aren't budging! Just about to have coffee and fruit xxx

Oh enjoy the smurfs! Am so jel lol! Took the son to see horrid Henry on Thursday past! Wouldn't recommend it :( xxx

I don't even think the boys enjoyed it! Was wishing I'd went to see the smurfs :( lol x

Back