**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

wow! Ive found on the odeon website a nutritional values listing so ive just sat and worked out my points for the large popcorn I had for lunch ----- a massive 25 pts!!!! oooooops!

Just as well I had that happy meal!

Housework all done and ive got the hairdye on :D house is smelling lovely with all my scented candles in different rooms, trying to get the doggie smell away :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) hope the hair looks lovely xx

Massive NSV for me tonight Im not sure if I can make class this sat as I have a works night out on friday night so was driving home from work thinking oooh a chinese would be nice blah blah blah and having the usual debate with myself about having it (esp as ive not had one in 3 weeks) and finally the good voice in my head made sense and i decided no!

So easy to say yes and so hard to say no... So well done you for not having the Chinese :)

Well done u :) red flashes sound pretty! :) xx

That NSV is great, well done Sparkles!
Resisting a takeaway on my way home from a hen night was the first time that I felt that this time might be different as I was making different choices from usual...

My scales are finally moving too :) only a lb but I've still 2 days to WI!! Hoping to shift some more by then xxxx

Back