**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

Rejection letter came today :(

I'm feeling very sad and depressed and about to cry into my Chinese.

I slept in this morning and was 30 mins late into work and the manager made me work on an extra 30 mins which turned into 40 mins.... Some of you might not think that's bad but they don't take into account all the times you don't finish on time.

I'm just having one of those days :(

Big hugs petal...

U will find the right job for u darling :) u are amazing xx

1. Indian food is yummy
2. You will start pods tomorrow
3. You are fabulous
4. You have a fella who adores u :)

There are ur positives :D. Xx

I will have those lbs off in no time x

Good luck with goals :D x

Yay :)

Day 66...

A good day here, work flew past and I went food shopping in asda afterwards. I made bolognase for dinner which was yummmmm!!

1. I stuck to plan today!

2. I restarted my water drinking again 2litres down the hatch!

3. I was hungry on way round asda so rather than buying junk I bought a small sushi pack to munch on way home!

Having an early night as had a rubbish sleep last night and kept waking up every hr or so!

Yay :D go you!! Can't wait till 30th June :D x

Day 67...

Today started off well until I came home and had a few Doritos and before I knew it I had eaten the lot and 2pots of dips :(

I felt awful after it and made myself sick ... I've not done that for a while so feel a bit ashamed. Please don't judge me!

Will end the day with some positives!

1. Had a healthy salad for lunch and enjoyed it!

2. Drank 2litres of water

3. Survived a horrible day at work!

Oh dear petal. That's not good. Do u kno what triggered it? I'm thinking u and me should maybe read the Beck book?? X

I dunno ... More than likely a bad day at work. I just feel that I'm constantly getting pulled up for things or doing things wrong. It's starting to really get to me again. Each day I wake up and dread going into work :(

There is no praise for doing well... Just moaning about all the bad stuff I'm doing. I'm sick of colleagues who run to managers behind my back. I just can't take it any more :(

Anyway onto positives

Day 68...

1. Scales showing loss this week

2. Enjoyed my salad at lunch

3. Made myself a nice healthy version of Erin mess for dessert and it was amazing!!

I hope u find a new job soon petal x

Back