**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

Hey chick!!! See u in 13 hours for an awesome NYE :D happy new year to us :) we are gonna kick ass in 2012! Cx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im sooo annoyed this morning, feeling so fat and its totm too and im bloated and I have nothing to wear tonight for going out.

My new jeans are too tight and i have this horrible belly hanging down thing going on....big girls you will know what I mean!

So its my trusty leggings and long top which is not what i wanted to wear at all....1st night out with the new fella and his mates and mine and I bet they will be thinking what on earth is he doing with her....

I have a new top that I wanted to wear and I cant as you cant wear it with leggings and my belly is huuuuuuuge!!!:sigh:

I swear to god this is it....I will get this fecking weight off this year...I cant do this fatness any more :cry:

Massive hugs petal! I will see u in a few hours and we will sort this wardrobe malfunction over a few drinks :) I will accessorize and do make up if u like and we can do nails and hair! U will look as fabulous as u always do... We can even hit the sales if u like!!! Don't u panic my lovely his mates will be jealous they didn't meet u first!! We shall assess the jean/outfit situation :) hugs! See u soon x

Had a thought... If u wear the jeans all they will give a bit and then, I'm sure, they will look fabulous with ur new top xx

Oh dear :( see u soon. Cx

Happy new year everyone!

My night out was fab, still wasn't happy with outfit but just got drunk lol.
Had a fab night drinking and dancing and everyone met the new fella and seemed to like him!!

Resolutions for 2012
- cut the crap from my life including foods and people that don't give 100% back to me I'm done with it all!!

- give Ww my all this year as after last night I wanna feel pretty in clothes and confident!

I'm determind determind !

1st weigh in is on sat so plan for this week is to eat healthy gluten free meals but not pointing anything.

Let's go mrs... Race to the 16s.... £10 voucher for shop of choice?! X

Well done!!! ;D x

Back