30 day activity challenge

day 1-21 - 40 mind walk with the dog
day 22 - 20 mins walk and 10 mins run on dreadmill, 50 reps with 2kg dumbells
day 23 - 30 mins boxercise, 10 mins x trainer, 15 mins body conditioning

day 1-21 - 40 mind walk with the dog
day 22 - 20 mins walk and 10 mins run on dreadmill, 50 reps with 2kg dumbells
day 23 - 30 mins boxercise, 10 mins x trainer, 15 mins body conditioning

Is that your plan for the 30 days Rumbly?

30 mins walk yesterday:checkmark:

did not drink enough water

did not go to gym-did not determine to include it in a somewhat stressful day regardless

going through one of my hard drives I saw some old photos of me at my heaviest, taken at the gym about a year ago and frankly I was amazed at how good and smooth my skin looked ( mustabeen all the olive oil under the surface ) and how open and warm my face was despite it all-

So no more moaning at how folk look at me at the gym cos that is my numero uno excuse and source of pain.I am letting bygones be bygones.

To me my health and vibrancy fitness thing is as much an inner game as an outer action plan.

CG what is the content of your training program?

Hope everyone else is doing Ok and not being ( too) daunted by the cold.

Gory girl, it's what I've done all November, sorry. What date did the 30 day thingy start.
I walk the dog every day for forty mins since day 1 of cd xx

Day 9: Week 1 Day 1 Couch to 5k training and 20 minutes yoga stretch
Day 10: 4km (45min) walk in MBTs and 75 minute hatha yoga class

Need to increase water intake - haven't been drinking as much as have been out in the car so much with less access to a toilet!

Hi Bella

I think it's a good idea to try and take the focus off what other people are thinking (and the negative thinking that it brings on) and try and focus on the positive of you doing something active. Stare them right back in the eye and then stick your tongue out to let them know you've caught them out :p

I'm trying to do at least 45 minutes cardio daily. 3 mornings a week (alternate days) will be on the Couch to 5k programme and the other mornings I want to do a walk or cycle outdoors and/or go to the gym for a swim. If the weather is too bad I'll go to the gym and try do some treadmill and rowing machine work and a swim. I do yoga on Wednesday evenings (because of my size I actually get my heart going and build up a sweat!). I am going to add in a Friday morning class from this week and started a Pilates class on Monday mornings this week too. The ultimate aim is that I get into the habit of doing something daily and that I become a runner. My first goal is to do a local 10k in March.

Rumbly - we are on day 10 today as we were inspired to the girls doing the 30 day shred :)

You know, when I go to the gym at the mo I'm convinced everyone it looking at me wondering what the fat unfit bird is playing at! But do you know what?.............when I was a little gym bunny I was too busy working out and concentrating on what I was doing. My only thought when I did look at someone was "good on ya"

Have failed miserably today - went to gym to do class - 10 minute journey took 45 minutes, missed class, then 10 minute journey home also took 45 minutes!!

Fluffing snow :mad:

xxx

something about the notion of challenge and my body are in conflict so I am going to step to one side of this challenge , but since my desire is to have a healthy vibrant body I am going to track the inner process on my diary..thanks for the prod Cg that this provided.

something about the notion of challenge and my body are in conflict so I am going to step to one side of this challenge , but since my desire is to have a healthy vibrant body I am going to track the inner process on my diary..thanks for the prod Cg that this provided.

You're welcome honey; as you say it's important to do what's right for you :D

Day 11 - W1D2 C25Km done at 6.00am!!! And a 15 minute swim.

Day 12 - missed :( Got disorganised
Day 13 - W1 D3 of C25k, 30 minutes on cross trainer and 20 minutes hard swim :D

Day 14: 2 x 15 minute walks (to and from gym), 60 minutes cardio in gym and 25 minutes hard swim. :D

Day 15 (and it looks like I'm all on my own here so might start clocking this in my diary instead).

Week 2 Day 1 Couch to 5k done (90 seconds runs with 2 minute walking intervals for 30 minutes) + 30 minutes intervals on x-trainer and 20 minute swim

Back