30 Day Shred Challenge

Hey Kelz,

Fancy joining us next week? My DVD hasn't arrived in today's post but there's still hope for tomorrow!

S x

Miss_Corset said:
My goal is size 12 too! Will be amazing to be back there again! The pain will be totally worth it :)

Keep reminding me of this? ;-)

Ready for day 1 :)

I've been poorly all weekend and my DVD still hasn't arrived :( if I feel better to tonight I'll do day 1 on YouTube. Fingers crossed I will - really want to get going but have had a horrible cold and am still feeling totally rubbish!

I've been poorly all weekend and my DVD still hasn't arrived :( if I feel better to tonight I'll do day 1 on YouTube. Fingers crossed I will - really want to get going but have had a horrible cold and am still feeling totally rubbish!

Thats the worst! I never feel like exercising when I feel like that, would much rather be snuggled in bed! LOL!

I'm still putting it off, I just need to bite the bullet and get going!

x

Yep, I'm definitely wishing I was snuggled up in bed right now! Instead I'm sat in the office - not ideal!

If the Olbas Oil works and I can breathe tonight, I definitely want to get going!

xx

Me too - well, as ready as ill ever be! Have you done your measurements?

I have never done measurements before so I will do them tonight (couldnt find the tape measure this morning!)

How did you get on this morning? I was tempted to stay in bed but I got up and powered through! Feeling quite tired now but just had lunch - hopefully I will be able to run tonight! I think tomorrow will be harder as I can imagine being achy after today!

Yep, I'm definitely wishing I was snuggled up in bed right now! Instead I'm sat in the office - not ideal!

If the Olbas Oil works and I can breathe tonight, I definitely want to get going!

xx

Ah hope you are feeling better soon!

I LOVE the shred! I have just finished it and I am starting week 2 of Ripped in 30. I have also been doing Jillian's 6 pack in 6 weeks! x

Good to hear another recommendation! Can I ask what sort of results you had? Definitely looking forward to getting started with my DVD soon! x

Hi guys I just started Shred was thinking of doing 6 week 6pack along side it any thoughts?

Miss_Corset said:
Good to hear another recommendation! Can I ask what sort of results you had? Definitely looking forward to getting started with my DVD soon! x

Between SW and those 2 DVDs I've lost 2stone 5 lbs! I have dropped about 2 sizes in clothing! I don't have my measurements handy, but I think I've lost about 5 inches before I started running again as well!! I am starting to tone up very nicely!!xx

Oh my gosh - amazing! My DVD arrived today but I'm still getting over a cold so planning to start after WI Wednesday!

Just found this thread - my 30 day shred dvd arrived today, having ordered it last week. can i join your challenge? I've lost a couple of stones on sw since jan, and need to tone up as everything is getting a bit saggy!! I should be doing it now, but as usual i'm on here! Right, i'm off to get changed xx

Let me know how you all get on! I love Jillian lol. I've already ordered a bunch of her other DVDs to do next lol xx

Back