30 Day Shred Challenge

Day 2 completed and not feeling 2 bad

cheekylau said:
Day 2 completed and not feeling 2 bad

Well done! Day 9 and I was pretty achy this morning! Feeling it in different parts of my body now so feel like it's working me all over

That sounds pretty a cool thing to wake up to!!!!
Well after day one my limbs are in full use, I'm
In shock. Prob get worse as the day goes on. Lol
Just wish I had time to do it this morning but got to go and see this Olympic torch at 7.42.
Just hope I manage it tonight.

Level 1 completed!! A total of 11cm lost, mainly from my middle, but a bit from my arms and thighs too. I am soooo pleased as the scales are static so far this week. A day and a half til WI so hopefully something will show on the scales soon. ON the plus side, my new size 12s are fitting very nicely and my butt no longer starts half way down my thighs!!

I have an upcoming problem however. My mum normally comes to my house to stay over the half term holiday to see my kids. But there are loads of things happening near her house and she's asked us to come and stay fpr a few days - friday to tues. Her hous is a little cottage with not a lot of room, and if I try and do the shred there I will be taking up the whole living room and controlling the TV for 1/2 hour. Do I take it with me and just see how many shreds I can fit in, or do I break off and restart next week, or take a break after shredding fri and start again tues eve? What would you do? I really want to continue, but going away will make it a bit awkward, especially as we are likely to be out visiting family a lot of the time.

Having just written the above, I sound like I am trying to put obstacles in the way, don't I? I think I should just bite the bullet and take it with me and see how much I can do. Sorted :)

docmurphy said:
Level 1 completed!! A total of 11cm lost, mainly from my middle, but a bit from my arms and thighs too. I am soooo pleased as the scales are static so far this week. A day and a half til WI so hopefully something will show on the scales soon. ON the plus side, my new size 12s are fitting very nicely and my butt no longer starts half way down my thighs!!

I have an upcoming problem however. My mum normally comes to my house to stay over the half term holiday to see my kids. But there are loads of things happening near her house and she's asked us to come and stay fpr a few days - friday to tues. Her hous is a little cottage with not a lot of room, and if I try and do the shred there I will be taking up the whole living room and controlling the TV for 1/2 hour. Do I take it with me and just see how many shreds I can fit in, or do I break off and restart next week, or take a break after shredding fri and start again tues eve? What would you do? I really want to continue, but going away will make it a bit awkward, especially as we are likely to be out visiting family a lot of the time.

Having just written the above, I sound like I am trying to put obstacles in the way, don't I? I think I should just bite the bullet and take it with me and see how much I can do. Sorted :)

Lol nicely brought round dear you can do it!!!

Completed day 3 L1 feeling so motivated really proud of myself
:-D

Hello lovely shredders,

I've been off the radar for a day or so, and off the shredding too. There was a fire in my road in the early hours of yesterday morning and our garage, and everything in it was destroyed. So no sleep for 36 hours and lots of stress have kicked me off the shred bandwagon! Gonna take tomorrow as a rest day too as I need to get everything straight before I can concentrate, but will try and start again with D7, L1 on Saturday.

I'm so pleased to hear everyone's doing so well!

Sarah x

Awwww Miss_C I'm so sorry to hear that - hugs and will be thinking of you
Hello lovely shredders,

I've been off the radar for a day or so, and off the shredding too. There was a fire in my road in the early hours of yesterday morning and our garage, and everything in it was destroyed. So no sleep for 36 hours and lots of stress have kicked me off the shred bandwagon! Gonna take tomorrow as a rest day too as I need to get everything straight before I can concentrate, but will try and start again with D7, L1 on Saturday.

Sarah x

Aww thanks lovely. Much appreciated. It's only 'stuff', nobody was hurt, which is the main thing. It's just a MASSIVE headache trying to get everything sorted. xx

That's such and awful thing to happen, Miss C. Hope there was nothing destroyed that can't be replaced. We completely understand the break, come back to us when u r good and ready xx

As for me - L2 Day 1 done! Not half as bad as I was expecting, and good to have a bit of a change. I am really feeling it in my knees (which are bad anyway) so may have to take it down a notch or two before I do any serious damage. I was drenched through by then though, which is easier to deal with than the aches at the end of L1 D1!!

Have a happy Shred today :p

docmurphy said:
That's such and awful thing to happen, Miss C. Hope there was nothing destroyed that can't be replaced. We completely understand the break, come back to us when u r good and ready xx

As for me - L2 Day 1 done! Not half as bad as I was expecting, and good to have a bit of a change. I am really feeling it in my knees (which are bad anyway) so may have to take it down a notch or two before I do any serious damage. I was drenched through by then though, which is easier to deal with than the aches at the end of L1 D1!!

Have a happy Shred today :p

Well done mind those knees youll need em :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Miss_Corset said:
Hello lovely shredders,

Sarah x

So sorry to hear this :-( hope you enjoy some downtime and you get everything sorted hun x

docmurphy said:

I'd take it with you!? I went to the caravan last weekend and will be for this weekend and BH and I am just being a bit selfish and asking for the living room for 30 minutes first thing. X

Thanks lovely ladies. I still feel totally knackered today (every time there was a noise outside last night, I woke up!) but I'm hoping to get back into Shred-mode as of tomorrow! I don't want to get too far behind or too out of the habit! lol. xx

Day 5 L1 completed half way through. For anyone doing L2 wot is it like dont wanna look incase it scares me lol

cheekylau said:
Day 5 L1 completed half way through. For anyone doing L2 wot is it like dont wanna look incase it scares me lol

Level 2 is good tougher than 1 but doable

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Managed to shred fri night, but ducked out last night! My youngest had me up at 530, then we were out all day by the river at Henley so I was shattered! We did walk a lot and I carried my little boy for what seemed like hours! Hopefully I will get straight back to it tonight. I've only missed one day out of 13, so I still think I can keep it up xx hope everyone is enjoying their Jubilee weekend x

Day 10 L1 completed on to L2 tomorrow

Well done you!!!

Thanks cant believe i stuck to it normally i get bored after a few days and give up. Hopefully it continues with level 2

Back