30 Day Shred Challenge

L2 day 5 done - boy that was tough. I am still finding my knees hurt, but I am trying to push myself as much as I can. HAlf way through Level 2 and I have only missed a few days over the Jubilee weekend. WI tomorrow - hoping for a loss!!

docmurphy said:
L2 day 5 done - boy that was tough. I am still finding my knees hurt, but I am trying to push myself as much as I can. HAlf way through Level 2 and I have only missed a few days over the Jubilee weekend. WI tomorrow - hoping for a loss!!

Well done! I battled this morning and gave up in the end! Don't know why I couldn't! Hope I get a big motivation tomorrow

Whoop 8k and Level 2 day 7....FINALLY done

Day 1 of L2 complete was really good but hard

I have had a little shredding break, mostly sheer laziness on my part. But I have just done L2 now, but not sure whether to call i t L2 day 6, or just start again L2 day 1. It seems to have taken me 11 days to do 6 shreds, so maybe i'll just continue doing every other day....

Seems very quiet on here at the moment....

I've paused my Shred exploits for now as it stopped my losses on the scales and even though I was losing inches, I really want to get a bit more weight off first. We had a fire at home (thankfully the garage, not the house), so I had a couple of days off, and the pounds started shifting again, so I'm going to go back to Shredding once I'm in the tens on the home straight. Lots of people doing really well though - it's brilliant!

How did things work out Miss? Are ye getting sorted with the garage? Delighted to see you posting again we missed you
I've paused my Shred exploits for now as it stopped my losses on the scales and even though I was losing inches, I really want to get a bit more weight off first. We had a fire at home (thankfully the garage, not the house), so I had a couple of days off, and the pounds started shifting again, so I'm going to go back to Shredding once I'm in the tens on the home straight. Lots of people doing really well though - it's brilliant!

Hello lovely, I've still been posting my food diary but have been a bit out of she shred loop. How's it going for you?

Garage is a long, drawn out process - think it will be 6-9 months before its rebuilt. Loss adjusters are a nightmare. But never mind...nothing we can do but wait!

Good SW week though - 2lbs off taking me to 10lbs in total :)

xx

Ahhhhh I see I need to subscribe myself to that so I dont have to be missing ya hahahahahaha Well done thats fantastic. My god I can't wait to see what I weigh in 2 weeks time!!

I have fallen off the shredding wagon! I've had a lot going on but that's no excuse as I was really enjoying it! 24 days until Ibiza so tomorrow I am back on it! Hope you are all doing well x

That's the spirit Sculls!

That's the spirit Sculls!

Ha ha ha! This alone has made me determined to get up and shred in the morning! Feeling more tired I am not exercising which is making it harder to get back in to! As soon as I do the first one Ill be back on it!

Course you will, getting back in ketosis today myself so little on the tired side and couldn't sleep so started work at 7 and it already feel like it should be home time! I'd love if there was a moving house fairy that could magic all the phone calls and bill changes and stuff done for you never mind the cleaning and packing lol

Ketosis always sounds a bit scary to me! How do you find it? My favourite thing about SW is that I can eat 'normal' food with the OH and not feel like I'm missing out.

Hope the rest of your day flies by, my lovely. And here's hoping the moving fairy has packed a few boxes by the time you get home! xx

To be honest I quite like it when I'm in it I have tons of energy its getting into it is the harder part. I eat all normal food I just don't have carbs much its easy enough to do - lots of chicken and fish and high protein foods. Made chickpea burgers yesterday thought my bf was going to eat the plate and all hahaha. Thanks hon I'm sure it'll all work out once I get down to it, can't wait to have all my stuff in my bfs apt at last I've been all over the place I like things to be in their own spot hahaha

Ketosis always sounds a bit scary to me! How do you find it? My favourite thing about SW is that I can eat 'normal' food with the OH and not feel like I'm missing out.

Hope the rest of your day flies by, my lovely. And here's hoping the moving fairy has packed a few boxes by the time you get home! xx

Friday but I need to have everything done by Thursday as I have training tomorrow evening and a game on Friday and I want to spend some time with my housemate before she goes away for the summer - that's why I'm moving out really. Shes a medical student so she's got a couple of months off

Me too! I'm a little bit OCD about having everything in the right place! When is actual moving day? xx

Im back in the game! Shredded my heart out this morning and was made up that I started again (normally I give up when I lose momentum!) Thanks ladies! I am looking forward to shredding to Ibiza in 3 weeks! :p

What is Ketosis?

Well done thats great. Ketosis is when you starve the body of glucose - i.e. sugar and carbs to force it to eat its own fat stores.

Some shredding results if anyone wants to see http://www.minimins.com/general-wei...5-tough-love-apply-within-19.html#post5265003

Im back in the game! Shredded my heart out this morning and was made up that I started again (normally I give up when I lose momentum!) Thanks ladies! I am looking forward to shredding to Ibiza in 3 weeks! :p

What is Ketosis?

Did my measurements yesterday - a total of 22.5 cm lost and gone forever! And due to my hit and miss shredding this week I am still on L2 D10 today...i think the breaks are helping my weight loss, though, so I may take a while to complete L3!

Back