30 day shred how???

<3.

Does this get easier? First day i did it, i could only manage 5 mins! Does anyone have any tips on how to make it more manageable?

Hiyaa its a 30 day shred workout dvd, ive heard a lot about it on this forum so thought id give it a go x

Iv just managed to get through level 1....I'm nearly dead! lol. I'd just keep going tomorrow and build on today, try to add a few more minutes every day, you'll quickly build strength up xx

Sorry I saw a Shred thread and strayed into your forum.

Yes, it does get easier and your fitness improves really fast.

But it is one of the toughest fitness DVD's I've ever done.

I could not have done this on abstinence (LL Total = 4 packs per day). I can manage it now because I've been doing pilates and going to the gym for a while and am now on Lite. (3 LL Lite packs and a meal).

You may be wise to do a less intense fitness DVD for a few weeks. I used a couple of Davina's when I was losing weight on LL Total last year.

I dont know about CD so can't comment, but if you are on meal replacements only and are not used to strenuous exercise you may want to hang on until your calories are higher.

I hope that helps!! Good luck :) xx

Here is the Shred Thread on Fitness & Exercise Forum - you may be able to get some advice from more experienced Shredders over there.

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/188887-30-day-shred-24.html

Back