30 Day Shred. March 19 start

jaz050465

Anyone interested in starting this with me on Monday

Yeah I am! Had the dvd ages only tried it once n it was ok but it scared me! Think if others were doing it we can moan and groan together lol

Started it before for a few days but didn't continue. Let's hope we can motivate each other this time. Everything I read says it gets great results.

Anyone else out there willing to join us. I know there's already a thread but nice if we could start together.

I'm thinking of alternating it with C25K. I've done it before last summer but want to do it again.

Yeah, I want to start it tomorrow. I've got 6 weeks before my holidays so I need a boost. Last year I got up to level two but then stopped.

Tomorrow is a scary day to start I think as Monday = mega stress + wi so won't be home til 8pm am gonna do it tho! What time do you plan on doing it?

I would love to join in =)

Posted this in another thread but...

What exercise does the 30 day shred entail?

I don't have a big room so don't have space to be bouncing about the room :(

Em-ma said:
Posted this in another thread but...

What exercise does the 30 day shred entail?

I don't have a big room so don't have space to be bouncing about the room :(

Don't worry it's not like a dance DVD where you have to prance around the living room! I have a pretty tiny living room in my flat but i have plenty of room. As long as you have room to lie down and do push-ups then you'll be fine =)

Sorry people. I've been I'll but going to start today.

It's the Jillian Michaels DVD called 30 Day Shred. Very cheap to buy and everybody who has done it says how good it is.

jaz050465 said:
Sorry people. I've been I'll but going to start today.

It's the Jillian Michaels DVD called 30 Day Shred. Very cheap to buy and everybody who has done it says how good it is.

I'm glad you're feeling better =) on with the shredding! Sounds awful really... Haha

i know i'm a few days late but i just did day 1 today. i have tried the shred before and got to about day 14 and then can't remember why i stopped. anyways this time am going to try my best to do 30 days although i will have to miss a few days due to going away but i'll make up for my days off :). i have done measurements so am going to check them at the end of each level

Back