30 Day Shred - who's in??

Did the shred yesterday but I'm going to skip it today, I'm feeling bushed. I will do my Wii routine though, just to show willing. Lol.

Youre a better woman than me lol, I didnt even get the zumba in yesterday and I had promised myself that I would. However I took it as a rest day for my muscles lol.

I got the DVD yesterday and got some cheap 2.5lb weights today, doing the first session later :eek: I usually struggle with proper form so it should be useful to see the exercises! Wish me luck!

Good luck.. I haven't had a problem following any of the exercises..... Just keeping up ;(

Right, done first one. I am seriously impressed with Jillian and the workout, great trainer and amazing attitude.

Some of it was easier than I expected - I wasn't constantly battling to keep going, except with the *$!@ing jumping jacks! Really intense though, I was sweating by the end and it felt GREAT! I ended up enjoying it like crazy although every time I thought "Hey, this ain't so hard" WHAM, something tougher came along.

I have a dream of having proper arm muscles, this really feels like it will get me going there.

Quite hard to do some of the crunches though, and I am horribly inflexible, could hardly get my legs flat and angled for the cooldown. Hope that will improve.

Last edited:
I like the stretches at the end when she say's "lean forward as far as you can" Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..... I can't :-|

If I were as slim as her and the other 2 it would help but having a jelly belly in the way..It's just not going to happen :)

I like the stretches at the end when she say's "lean forward as far as you can" Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..... I can't :-|

I've got rid of most of my tummy fat (the weight is mostly on my bum and thighs now!) and I still can't lean forward to the centre, haha! I just sort of slumped :p

I've major failed at this, you might as well write me off I think. Don't see myself getting back on track with it again now!

caroline g said:
I've major failed at this, you might as well write me off I think. Don't see myself getting back on track with it again now!

You can't give up! Just have a weekend break and then get back to it. Where would we be without you?

I haven't done it in weeks though!

I'm scared to start again in case it kills me!! haha I actually went to the other day and I could only find one of my hand weights, I reckon it was a sign...

Now you're making excuses. Lol! Are you still sticking to the calorie counting though? You've been an inspiration to me when I've felt like giving up.

Yup, still sticking to the counting and trying to get the the gym a couple of days a week. I probably should get back on to the shred, not sure it'll get done every day though! Not sure I'm anything inspiration worthy though!

Now you're making excuses. Lol! Are you still sticking to the calorie counting though? You've been an inspiration to me when I've felt like giving up.

I'm with Fionat29 on this one.. The only reason I'm doing the Shred is because you started this thread!! So come on back on it girl..I've had a few days off so I'm starting tomorrow as if it's my first day (just haven't told my legs!!) Tin of beans if you can't find your weight..Chop Chop :D

Come back! I would not have bothered with the Shred if I hadn't seen this post. I am really achey from day 2 but am pressing ahead with day 3.

EDIT: Day 3 was less painful than Day 2 although it felt like longer!

Last edited:
OK Ive had a few days off - mainly because hubbys been off work after doing 10 straight shifts so we've been out and about and doing stuff with the kids.
Ive been cal counting still although I had winegate on Friday and sausagegate on saturday LOL.
I shall be resuming normal Jillo service tomorrow ladies!

Back