30 Day Shred - who's in??

I'll be back on board later this morning. Late night last night ;(

I'm at school this week and next rather than work so I'll be home a little after 4 latest instead of just before 6, so perfect time to get back on track. Before it was a case of when I was out of the house from 8 til 6 and then had to cook and do stuff, I just couldn't be bothered to try find the time. My evenings somehow just disappear! But I'll try do it again now. Even if I don't do it every day, will try do it at least 4 times a week.

Day 4, definitely improved endurance, I no longer fear jumping jacks, ha ha! I'm even getting a bit less bad at (half)pushups :eek: However - I cannot get the hang of bicycle crunches... I wobble and do a vague oblique crunch thing like a poor landed turtle stuck on its back!

I'm learning Jillian's patter too, which is really encouraging without patronising you - I keep listening out for the familiar phrases I especially like!

My husband is out for work/meetings every evening this week, so I have NO EXCUSES not to do the Shred!

Day 4, definitely improved endurance, I no longer fear jumping jacks, ha ha! I'm even getting a bit less bad at (half)pushups :eek: However - I cannot get the hang of bicycle crunches... I wobble and do a vague oblique crunch thing like a poor landed turtle stuck on its back!

I'm learning Jillian's patter too, which is really encouraging without patronising you - I keep listening out for the familiar phrases I especially like!

My husband is out for work/meetings every evening this week, so I have NO EXCUSES not to do the Shred!

I normally do the shred first thing (6a.m.!!) but my O.H. is getting up early due to hay making. So I need to find another slot.. I am not getting up at 5 to do it!!:eek:

In my younger days, when I worked as a groom in a showing yard I'd be up and seeing to ponies at 4 in the morning if we were going to a show.... I can't be a***d theses days :)

I am still waiting on my DVD

Hope it arrives soon!

I did day 5 today, halfway through level 1. I think I did thirteen half-pressups today! That is up from about two the first day, and zero before that. Bit of a way to go before I'm doing them one handed, but it's a start...

O.K. I was going to start back today but then came up with the excuse that I won't be able to do it Tuesday as my OH has a hospital appointment (I have to go and hold his hand).

So I'm starting it on Wednesday... My thinking being I start housesitting and looking after 2 mad dogs for my friend which I'm doing for 3weeks!! Most nights I'll be there on my own and the only people I'm going to scare if they see me doing jumping jacks are early morning ramblers (and why do they need to be up that early??).

I feel I should point out at this time I'm not going to be doing the shred outside but there are footpaths quite close to my friends house :D

So Wednesday it is!!!

I have just done day 8 of level 1, having a couple of days' break has refreshed me a bit but I prefer doing it every day! LittleSis, good luck with scaring the ramblers :D

After having my 30DS sat on my desk unopened for a week I am starting it tonight.....

How are people finding the weight - inches loses ? What has anyone lost ????

I made the huge mistake of not measuring anything! :cry:
But, even so, I'm sure that it has definitely toned me up, muscles are getting more defined and things are fitting that haven't for years.

I've just done day1. I hate Gillian. And that Anita? IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU MAKE IT LOOK!!!!!

(but kinda looking forward to day 2!!

I did Level 2 of the 30-Day Shred and it is HARD WORK! :character00115:

If I have to do another bloomin' plank I'll whack Big Jill with one! I am totally uncoordinated and the oblique twists and skaters make me stumble around like a dizzy toddler trying to do the Macarena.

I never thought I'd long for jumping jacks instead!

Still... I do like the DVD... so I'll give it a go tomorrow again of course. I might practice some of the moves first so I don't spend half my workout staring at the screen.

Viking82 said:
I did Level 2 of the 30-Day Shred and it is HARD WORK! :character00115:

If I have to do another bloomin' plank I'll whack Big Jill with one! I am totally uncoordinated and the oblique twists and skaters make me stumble around like a dizzy toddler trying to do the Macarena.

I never thought I'd long for jumping jacks instead!

Still... I do like the DVD... so I'll give it a go tomorrow again of course. I might practice some of the moves first so I don't spend half my workout staring at the screen.

I don't like the sound of having to be coordinated!! I still have trouble breathing in and out at the right times. Lol !!

I found my other hand weight and now have no job and no school, I guess I've got no excuse not to do it now have I...

Back