30 day shred workout

its day 1 of my restart today it was ok but it was definately harder as i havnt done it in 2 weeks so cant wait for it to get easier.

i forgot to take pics,,might do it later,,make sure you look after your eyes!!!!!well done everyone!!

Oowwww this sounds pretty cool!!! Havent been doin ww properly for long but think I'll try lose as much weight as I can from diet change and then when weight loss slows I'll start working out properly!!!
Will be checking back tho to see how ppl are getting on!! Xx

Ames-Showgirl said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but have been reading and am so motivated by you guys that I've just ordered it!

The more the merrier! Welcome aboard x

But it huuuuurts!! Am off for my second zumba class in 2 days now too!! Have earned (and not eaten!!) 23 activity points since y'day morning!! Need a lie down!!

I also wondered wether I'd have been better to wait till of lost a bit before I started exercising, but then when I thought about it, I'm in this for the long haul and my aim is to be healthy and fit (and slim too eventually) so even If my losses are slowed by exercise, it should still some off slowly and healthily!

:eek:)

RhiBro said:
But it huuuuurts!! Am off for my second zumba class in 2 days now too!! Have earned (and not eaten!!) 23 activity points since y'day morning!! Need a lie down!!

I also wondered wether I'd have been better to wait till of lost a bit before I started exercising, but then when I thought about it, I'm in this for the long haul and my aim is to be healthy and fit (and slim too eventually) so even If my losses are slowed by exercise, it should still some off slowly and healthily!

:eek:)

Better to exercise as you go as it helps with the skins elasticity etc. No point exercising afterwards as nothing will move saggy skin bar a knife!! And like you said, better to be healthy and fit from the word go.

Go you with 23 points!! That's brilliant the weight will fall off at this rate!! I only just manage the DVD around the kiddies x

Kieragh1515 said:
Ok u have all sold it to me!!! It's ordered :)

Am quaking in my boots lol!! Seriously tho can't wait to get stuck in...

Yay!! Welcome to the challenge! Remember to take your measurements and pics xxx and don't be scared if I can do it anyone can xxx

Just one word of advice. Last time I did WW I stopped losing when I started exercising until I started having a couple of extra points on days I went to the gym so if you find your losses stalling try eating more.

Rkmriddell said:
Definitely... although i'm just working things out and i may have to take a break for a week :sigh: i'm having laser eye surgery :D on thursday and was just reading through the pack and it says i need to refrain from aerobics for up to 1 week. I might ask if i'd be ok to just do the strength and abs bit though as that's not vigorous?? what do you think?? Don't want to lose it right in the swing of it. Either way - i shall be here to check that you're still checking in every day :p

Am so looking forward to seeing where we're going to be by valentines. Did you do some before / after pics? I have but am not sharing till i have a good after to show off lol :D

Laser eye surgery now that is scary! Hope it goes ok. My sister-in-law had it done and she could see several hours later almost perfect vision.
I would have thought exercising your abs should b ok, but don't overdo things. At least then you r still doing the programme.
You will look fab by Valentines I'm sure x

Kieragh1515 said:
Anyone know what this 'lose the belly fat interval training' is?? Is it similar to 30 day shred?

Must say the concept of the 30 second interval training intrigues me...

No not familiar with that one. 30 day shred goes in 2 minute intervals (core, strength, cardio etc.)

Back