30 day shred workout

Kieragh1515 said:
Anyone know what this 'lose the belly fat interval training' is?? Is it similar to 30 day shred?

Must say the concept of the 30 second interval training intrigues me...

Never heard of it hun sorry x

missybct said:
I'm going to order this I think :D xxx

Go for it! It is hard work, but will be worth it when u see the results! :)

Shazzabir said:
Laser eye surgery now that is scary! Hope it goes ok. My sister-in-law had it done and she could see several hours later almost perfect vision.
I would have thought exercising your abs should b ok, but don't overdo things. At least then you r still doing the programme.
You will look fab by Valentines I'm sure x

Thanks hun. Do like to hear the success stories puts my mind at rest x

My order has been posted... so they say 3-4 days should have it by friday... can't believe i'm looking forward to getting an exercise dvd.

Angelicloser said:
My order has been posted... so they say 3-4 days should have it by friday... can't believe i'm looking forward to getting an exercise dvd.

I love the buzz that's building in this thread. It's really keeping me motivated x

Oh yeah I know what ya's mean.... Not not exercising my mom ordered a treadmill so gonna slowly build it up don't think I'd be able for proper exercise just yet... Gonna give myself a month of walking and I'd love to start swimming again!! But so expensive for gym membership and I'd want to know I'd use all the facilities!!!... Something like €700+ for gym membership and don't want to pay that to stop going/ to only swim!!! Just gotta work on my stamina before trying this exercise DVD xx

I wish my DVD would HHUUUURRRRRRYYYYYY UUUPPPPPPP!!!! Can't wait to get started after reading all this thread!! :D

Wow that is expensive gym membership. I got lucky my gym was doing this duo special where if you join with someone your membership for the year was only 175euro... so the nice people in my gym let people join as single and just linked them on the system with the next random single person who joined!! Was great cause i was just gonn join for 150euro a 3 months but the offfer of the year was too good to turn down.

Ah the gym ridiculous but live in middle of no where really so it's the closest thinks it's like that cause If u join one you can go to 3 different ones!... But such a pain it's so expensive joining fee was EUR300 something last time then had to pay EUR55 a month so all added up And never used it!! Xx

Have just done day 4! I actually found it a lot better as well, think my body has now recovered from the shock! I also put music on and turned the tv volume off, it was much better, I really enjoyed jumping about to my fav tunes!!

HereToLose said:
3rd day done :D staying off the scales so dont know if iv lost but i have lost another inch off my waist in 3days :)

That's great, well done!!

JoanneM said:
Just one word of advice. Last time I did WW I stopped losing when I started exercising until I started having a couple of extra points on days I went to the gym so if you find your losses stalling try eating more.

I am on 18 points at the minute and I am doing 30 day shred everyday and 30 mins on exercise bike couple of times a week, also go on wii when I can. Not sure what points to have now? Any advice?

Ok u have all changed my mind lol ordered! :s haha x x x

I am on 18 points at the minute and I am doing 30 day shred everyday and 30 mins on exercise bike couple of times a week, also go on wii when I can. Not sure what points to have now? Any advice?

Are you still following discover plan then? Not sure what the exercise points were on that. But i allow 2pp for the shred and 3pp for gentle cycling 6pp for strenuous cycling. I'd probably half those at a guess but might be worth asking on the discover forum x

God i feel so full of flu today :cry:

day 6 done,,i can do all the bicycle moves now:D still struggling with the push ups tho:(

Back