30 day shred workout

I bought it - I may be dead by next month, so if I am, I leave all my possessions to you all to root through. I think Jillian is a hard task master :D xxx

Fantastic! just think how toned and slim you'll be in your wedding dress!! That'll push you through it x

I am on 18 points at the minute and I am doing 30 day shred everyday and 30 mins on exercise bike couple of times a week, also go on wii when I can. Not sure what points to have now? Any advice?

Personally Id leave it as it is just now and see how your losses are. If they arent very good then Id eat a couple of extra points every day.

Day 3 done!! Like 'you say it's getting easier!! Can now do 4 'on knees' push ups now, have a rest and do 4 more. I get probably 8 done in each 30sec section!! And almost managed all the bicycle ones!! Not sure I'll be ready for level 3 after just 10 days, as have had a peek and it involves doing push ups from standing!! Ridiculous!! May emd up sticking with level 1 for the full first 30 days, would rather do the moves perfect before I move on, and can perhaps increase my weights rather than go up the levels, will mean the DVD will feel 'new' for 90 days too!!

We'll see!!

:)

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive :sigh: Please come tomorrow!!! So want to get started!!

RhiBro said:
Day 3 done!! Like 'you say it's getting easier!! Can now do 4 'on knees' push ups now, have a rest and do 4 more. I get probably 8 done in each 30sec section!! And almost managed all the bicycle ones!! Not sure I'll be ready for level 3 after just 10 days, as have had a peek and it involves doing push ups from standing!! Ridiculous!! May emd up sticking with level 1 for the full first 30 days, would rather do the moves perfect before I move on, and can perhaps increase my weights rather than go up the levels, will mean the DVD will feel 'new' for 90 days too!!

We'll see!!

:)

Push up from standing up......... That is scary!!!! I cannot imagine ever been able to do that! Well done on day 3 x

JoanneM said:
Personally Id leave it as it is just now and see how your losses are. If they arent very good then Id eat a couple of extra points every day.

Ok will do, thank you x

Rkmriddell said:
Are you still following discover plan then? Not sure what the exercise points were on that. But i allow 2pp for the shred and 3pp for gentle cycling 6pp for strenuous cycling. I'd probably half those at a guess but might be worth asking on the discover forum x

God i feel so full of flu today :cry:

Hope your feeling better. Yes I'm on discover plan. I did try propoints for about 4 weeks, but I wasn't losing any weight, so went back to what I know best. Since starting 2 weeks ago have lost 6lb x

Shazzabir said:
Hope your feeling better. Yes I'm on discover plan. I did try propoints for about 4 weeks, but I wasn't losing any weight, so went back to what I know best. Since starting 2 weeks ago have lost 6lb x

Thats good well done! Well did next day. Have had drinks with the girls tonight tho and forgotten what night that is lol. Nearly killed me earlier but think that is as I am full of flu. Lucky me now feeling ill and a little tipsy is home to one little boy in agony with his back teeth and another with a sickness bug! Joy! Lol x

Im raging, mine arrived yesterday... But u haven't had the time to do it! Visitors till late last night and a table quiz straight after work today!
BUT... A do cycle to and from work (12k total) so all is not lost, I'm still getting activity done!

WEDNESDAY... Day one... DO IT!!

Cat
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone.
Just checking in letting you know im still alive. Today (tuesday) is my 4th day and i found it rather easy and i think i will be ready for level 2 by the 11th day. Glad to see everyone else is doing well. :D

P.S sorry bit of a late post OH taking over the computer :mad:

xxx

I'm on day 2 it was a struggle but I managed it!! How is everyone doing it are u doing same level everyday?? Also are u doing it each abd everyday or are u having breaks? I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it. It's hard work but not awful apart from jumping jacks :-( do they make an appearance on every level?! xx

catmcmahon said:
Im raging, mine arrived yesterday... But u haven't had the time to do it! Visitors till late last night and a table quiz straight after work today!
BUT... A do cycle to and from work (12k total) so all is not lost, I'm still getting activity done!

WEDNESDAY... Day one... DO IT!!

Cat
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol. How typical. Well done on the cycle x

HereToLose said:
Hi everyone.
Just checking in letting you know im still alive. Today (tuesday) is my 4th day and i found it rather easy and i think i will be ready for level 2 by the 11th day. Glad to see everyone else is doing well. :D

P.S sorry bit of a late post OH taking over the computer :mad:

xxx

Well done hun x

Maybride2011 said:
I'm on day 2 it was a struggle but I managed it!! How is everyone doing it are u doing same level everyday?? Also are u doing it each abd everyday or are u having breaks? I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it. It's hard work but not awful apart from jumping jacks :-( do they make an appearance on every level?! xx

Same level every day hun. I think it's every day that's important. And sadly yes I think they're right through. It's the side lunge lift I hate x

Day 5 completed! I think I am getting more toned now and my clothes are fitting much better Still resisting the urge to measure myself, I will do it after day 7.

Shazzabir said:
Day 5 completed! I think I am getting more toned now and my clothes are fitting much better Still resisting the urge to measure myself, I will do it after day 7.

Well done!! X

day 7 done,,i'm not seeing any difference as of yet tho,,which has me worried and also my wi tomorrow and i think i'm up weight:(

Back