30 day shred workout

day 7 done,,i'm not seeing any difference as of yet tho,,which has me worried and also my wi tomorrow and i think i'm up weight:(

Am sure you'll be surprised but remember that you'll definitely be gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. Take your measurements.... see what difference is there!! x

yummymummy75 said:
day 7 done,,i'm not seeing any difference as of yet tho,,which has me worried and also my wi tomorrow and i think i'm up weight:(

Well done, not long until you get to phase 2! I haven't noticed a difference in weight yet I must admit, but my body shape is improving. Perhaps the bigger changes happen during phase 2 & 3?

Rkmriddell said:
Well done!! X

R u feeling any better? Is it 2moro you go for your op or next week?

Shazzabir said:
R u feeling any better? Is it 2moro you go for your op or next week?

A bit better thanks! Op is tomorrow. Eek. Am gonna try n do the DVD in the am cause I don't think they'll let me exercise for a week after that x

My 30 day shred arrived today....unfortunately i'll be in work til 11pm so think il have to wait til tomorrow to start it!! Looking forward to trying it though!

I'm deffo getting this DVD at weekend you've all made me so excited I've been doing davina DVD but not done it for a few days cause I've got a cold and headache with it do think I'm going to start the 30 day shred one from the weekend when I get it, hope it works.xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
A bit better thanks! Op is tomorrow. Eek. Am gonna try n do the DVD in the am cause I don't think they'll let me exercise for a week after that x

That's dedication!! Hope it goes ok. Keep us updated on how your doing x

Curvy_lass said:
I am intrigued to try but come on guys, you're gonna have to sell this one to me ;) :D

Tell me why it's so good?

Because it's only 20 minutes and it's varied. Anyone can do it x plus you've seen the results she gets on the biggest loser x

Sorry guys. Never got round to mine last night nor this morning. One of the boys has some sort of sickness bug bless him. Of for my eye surgery today but will be keeping an eye at how you all get on and picking up after my week.

Yummymummy. Did you do your measurements or WI? How did you get on x

Hope everyone else is doing well. Make them lunges that little bit deeper today haha x

i came down with the flu tuesday morning and now my ds and dd have got it and are being sick everywhere so i wont be doing it again until im well. i wandered why i found monday so difficult.

So i only lost half a lb last night (which i know is still a loss) BUT i was unhappy as its only my second week and i lost 8lb in the first, so i'm gong to start the dvd :) i'm going to do it now as its my day off, i hope i'm able to walk to 2 miles to and from my daughters school this afternoon though, i'll let you know how i get on! x

I've just bought the DVD today I'm starting it on Tuesday cause I've got a bit of cold and it's my weigh day tues so I'll have a start weight I'm so excited to start it hope it works.xxx

Yummymummy. Did you do your measurements or WI? How did you get on x

Hope everyone else is doing well. Make them lunges that little bit deeper today haha x
oh i weighed in today,,i'm up 1lb measurements are the same,,:( it's my totm too today which is prob why i was so hungry all week,but i'm a bit worried now as totm never affected my weight loss before:confused:

Back